Meet The Engineer
Meet the Engineer sessions give you the opportunity to engage with a Cisco engineer in a 1:1 conversation focused on your unique questions and challenges. More than 300 Cisco engineers and experts will be available to meet during your time in Berlin. The Meet the Engineer meetings are a great way to complement your on-site training with a personalized discussion with a Cisco engineer, distinguished engineers or senior development engineer. You set the agenda for the conversation.
Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
Here’s how to schedule your Meet the Engineer session:
- Meetings with a Cisco Engineer: Main Conference attendees may visit the Meet the Engineer Scheduler in Schedule Builder to request a meeting by name or specialization for any time that fits your schedule.
- Ad Hoc Drop-in Meetings: Engineers from each technology track will be on hand to discuss any questions you may have following one of your sessions. No appointment is required. Just drop by when your schedule allows.