Cisco has secured preferential rates at a number of hotels situated approximately 20 minutes travel time by public transport. It is your responsibility to book your accommodation directly with your preferred hotel. Please note: availability is now extremely limited. Please refer to the attached hotel listings for further information.
To access the list of hotels click here.
All communications regarding your hotel booking should be sent to the hotel directly.
If you cancel your attendance of the event itself, please ensure you cancel your booking directly with the hotel. The two processes are not linked. Failure to cancel your hotel booking could result in a full cancellation charge for the entire number of nights booked.
Please note the cancellation policies of your chosen hotel upon receiving confirmation of your booking.
4 easy steps to book your accommodation:
- Pick your preferred hotel from the list available.
- Download and complete the Accommodation Booking Form and email or fax this to your chosen hotel or where applicable, or click on the link provided and book directly with the hotel at the Cisco preferential rate.
- Make sure you know your arrival & departure dates and your credit card details. Your credit card will be used to secure the room for you. Please note that some hotels may charge a deposit at the time that the booking is made. This will be stated in the confirmation that you will receive from the hotel.
- You will receive a confirmation from the hotel, usually quoting a unique booking reference number and the hotel’s cancellation policy. Should the hotel not quote the agreed price, please contact the Cisco Live Berlin Housing Team.
Should you require assistance, please contact the Cisco Live Berlin Housing Team via email.
Arriving by Public Transportation
Direct access to the grounds from one of the world’s best public transport systems means getting here is always quick and easy. There are taxi ranks, underground/light rail stations, and bus stops next to the Messe Berlin entrances. Berlin’s public transport system will take you swiftly and in comfort to the destination of your choice.
Use the integrated route planner to optimally plan your trip with various public transport options. Here you can choose between Park & Ride, public transport and taxi. You can subscribe to all options for your personal route in an overview. In addition, the estimated duration and the approximate travel costs are reported.
The South Entrance/CityCube Berlin is serviced by the s-bahn 5, station Berlin Messe Süd (Eichkamp).
Getting to Berlin
Arriving by Plane: Flying to Berlin is often not only the fastest, but also the cheapest way of travelling. Both Tegel and Schönefeld Airport can be easily and quickly reached from the city’s center, and are optimally integrated into the airlines’ national and international route network. The three largest airlines at Berlin’s airports are airberlin, easyJet and the Deutsche Lufthansa.
Arriving by Train: You can reach Berlin from all directions by using the fast InterCityExpress-, InterCity-, EuroCity- and InterRegio Trains. All train stations are well connected to the public transport system. Book your train ticket here.
For more information on Berlin go to visitberlin.de.
Cisco Events Mobile App
The event app provides a convenient way to access your personal schedule, keynote and session info, exhibitor and sponsor profiles, surveys, maps and more all through your mobile device.
- Agenda and Session Management
- Venue Maps
- Exhibitor Listings and Descriptions
- Conference Information
- Contact Information Sharing
- Social Media Integration
- Attendee Networking
- And more!
Network with other attendees!
Networking is easy at Cisco Live. Send and receive messages within the app. Opt-out anytime from your settings screen.
Never Miss a Thing!
Turn on Bluetooth to receive notifications about events, activities, and more.
Use your Cisco Live conference ID and password to log in to the app. This allows you to access all the personalized features of the app.
- Access your device’s app store
- Search for Cisco Events App
- Select Download/Install
New to 2017 we are offering a choice of two lunch options; the first is a hot lunch served in Halls 5.2 and 6.2, and the second is a cold lunch, named Quick Byte offering a range of sandwiches, wraps and salad options for those who prefer a convenient alternative to a hot lunch. Available in each of the World of Solutions halls and in the City Cube, Level 1.
Cisco Live Customer Service Contact Information
Registration Support: +44 (0) 207 022 8992