Developer Network Program
The sessions in the Cisco Developer Network program offer the information and insight on key Cisco technologies that support integration, including voice and unified communications, wireless/mobility, and network management. You’ll gain the knowledge you need on the APIs and open interfaces, supporting technical documentation, and other tools to help you develop the network-based business solutions your organisation needs to innovate and thrive.
When you attend sessions in the Cisco Developer Network program in Milan, you become part of a vibrant developer community of businesses and individuals who collaborate with Cisco to develop innovative solutions. Whether you’re a network developer, database analyst, or enterprise architect, you’ll have access to:
- Developer software and supporting documentation
- A worldwide community knowledge base via online forums, blogs and wikis
- Formal technical support
- You’ll also be exposed to the Cisco Developer Network, our next-generation developer program, which provides technical, marketing, and sales resources for those wanting to partner with Cisco.
Gain access to additional benefits, including:
- Cisco product discounts for lab and demonstration use
- Interoperability verification testing to certify product compatibility
- Logos, event participation, and other co-marketing resources
Attend these sessions to learn how the Cisco Developer Network can help you advance your career goals and help you become a valuable asset to your organisation.