True to its name, the Cisco Live event is supported by its own network infrastructure. A dedicated team of Cisco network engineers come together to design a world-class infrastructure to support nearly 6000 delegates, more than 9000 delegate devices and Terabytes of traffic during the event. A rich suite of key Cisco products comprise the event solution including: Core Routing and Switching, Voice, Wireless, Network Management and Video.
Delegates can experience the network powering Cisco Live at the “Fishbowl” Network Operations Center (NOC) in the heart of the World of Solutions. The NOC gives tech savvy delegates the ability to watch a variety of live infrastructure related statistics, displayed on plasma screens as well as opportunities to quiz our engineers who are always ready to answer questions.
Fishbowl Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Have you ever wondered what technologies power Cisco Live?
- How does the network perform?
- How long does it take to deploy a campus sized network infrastructure for an event like Cisco Live?
If the answer to any of those questions is yes, you need to visit our event Fishbowl Network Operations Center (NOC)!
What is the Fishbowl NOC?
The NOC’s primary role is to showcase the infrastructure powering the event. The NOC gives tech savvy delegates the ability to watch a variety of live infrastructure related statistics, displayed on plasma screens. The NOC is staffed at all times with Cisco network engineers ready to answer delegate questions.
We showcase the following technologies live at the NOC:
- LAN – using the Cisco Primes LAN Management Solution
- Voice – using the Cisco Prime Unified Communications Management Suite
- Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module
- Wireless – using the Cisco Wireless Control System
- Cisco Video Surveillance