We realize that an event the breadth and depth of Cisco Live can be an overwhelming experience on your first visit, and we want to do everything to ensure you plan your time, and spend your week, maximizing your investment.
Join us in Milan
Here are just some of the reasons why you should come join us in Milan:
- World-Class Education and Training – Build a custom curriculum from hundreds of sessions on today’s hottest technologies, spanning multiple programs and technology tracks. View Content Catalogue
- Meet the Engineer – This is your opportunity to engage face to face with the experts who develop our products and solutions. Learn more
- The World of Solutions – Get answers to your questions from Cisco partners and meet with Cisco’s own experts at the Cisco Campus. Learn more
- Free Certification Exam – Take advantage of the free certification exam that comes with your Main Conference Pass. Learn more
- DevNet Zone – Get hands-on with our SDKs and APIs to innovate and create solutions using Cisco and Open Source technology, platform and projects. Dare to Develop
- Social Events – Think outside the classroom box and make plans to have a little fun with your colleagues at Cisco Live receptions, networking events, and our Customer Appreciation Event. Learn more
- Networking and Social Media – Connect with thousands of your colleagues before you arrive. See the faces behind the tweets and Facebook posts at the Social Media Studio & Lounge. Learn more
Already registered? Here's your recommended to-do list:
- Book your hotel – Take advantage of our special discounted rates for attendees. Learn more
- Create your schedule to get the sessions you want – Don’t wait to build your on-site agenda. Study the Content Catalogue, which will be continuously updated until Schedule Builder goes live on November 5. Learn more
- Register for your free certification exam – Space is limited, so review the guidelines for scheduling your free onsite certification exam. Learn more
- View sessions from previous events – Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events. Learn more
- Connect with others attending the event on social media – Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, then meet your new colleagues onsite. Learn more
Top tips from past attendees:
We’ve asked the people who know the event best – our previous attendees – to share their top tips for ensuring you have the best possible experience at Cisco Live:
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip – It’s easier to enjoy the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – Whoever registers first gets the seat.
- Tweak your schedule onsite – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you have and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.
- Be on time for sessions – Some sessions are very popular. Even if you have pre-enrolled to a session, it does not guarantee you a seat, so aim to arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Read the title AND the abstract of the sessions – Be sure that the topics you want are really in there!
- Try not to overbook yourself with sessions. – Although it’s hard not to feel like a kid in a candy shop, leave some time to digest information between sessions and allow for networking with peers.
- Check your transportation options. – Make sure to have adequate time to get on site the first day, or do a trial run the day before.