Join us at Cisco Live
Here are just some of the reasons why you should come join at Cisco Live:
- World-Class Education and Training – Build a custom curriculum from hundreds of sessions on today’s hottest technologies, spanning multiple programs and technology tracks.
- Meet the Engineer – This is your opportunity to engage face to face with the experts who develop our products and solutions.
- The World of Solutions – Get answers to your questions from Cisco partners and meet with Cisco’s own experts at the Cisco Campus.
- Free Certification Exam – Take advantage of the free certification exam that comes with your Main Conference Pass.
- DevNet Zone – Get hands-on with our SDKs and APIs to innovate and create solutions using Cisco and Open Source technology, platform and projects.
- Social Events – Think outside the classroom box and make plans to have a little fun with your colleagues at Cisco Live receptions, networking events, and our Customer Appreciation Event.
- Networking and Social Media – Connect with thousands of your colleagues before you arrive. See the faces behind the tweets and Facebook posts at the Social Media Studio & Lounge.
Already registered? Here's your recommended to-do list:
- Book your hotel – Take advantage of our special discounted rates for attendees.
- Create your schedule to get the sessions you want – Don’t wait to build your on-site agenda. Study the Content Catalogue, and then book your sessions in Schedule Builder.
- Register for your free certification exam – Space is limited, so review the guidelines for scheduling your free onsite certification exam.
- View sessions from previous events – Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events.
- Connect with others attending the event on social media – Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
Top tips from past attendees:
We’ve asked the people who know the event best – our previous attendees – to share their top tips for ensuring you have the best possible experience at Cisco Live:
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip – It’s easier to enjoy the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – Whoever registers first gets the seat.
- Tweak your schedule onsite – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you have and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.
- Be on time for sessions – Some sessions are very popular. Even if you have pre-enrolled to a session, it does not guarantee you a seat, so aim to arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Read the title AND the abstract of the sessions – Be sure that the topics you want are really in there!
- Try not to overbook yourself with sessions. – Although it’s hard not to feel like a kid in a candy shop, leave some time to digest information between sessions and allow for networking with peers.
- Check your transportation options. – Make sure to have adequate time to get on site the first day, or do a trial run the day before.