It is your responsibility to book your accommodation directly with your preferred hotel. Availability is limited therefore we strongly recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- All hotels listed are within walking distance of the MiCo Milan or approx 30 minutes travel time by public transport
- All communications regarding your hotel booking should be sent to the hotel directly
- If you cancel your attendance of the event itself, please ensure you also cancel your hotel booking. The two processes are not linked. Failure to cancel your hotel booking could result in a full cancellation charge.
- Please note the cancellation policies of your chosen hotel upon receiving confirmation of your booking.
4 Easy Steps to book your accommodation:
- Pick your preferred hotel from the list available.
- Click here to download and complete the Accommodation Booking Form and email or fax this to your chosen hotel or where applicable, click on the link provided and book online directly with the hotel at the Cisco preferential rate.
- Make sure you know your arrival and departure dates and your Credit Card details – your credit card will be used to secure the room for you. Please note that some hotels might charge a deposit at the time that the booking is made. This will be stated in the confirmation that you will receive from the hotel.
- You will receive a confirmation from the hotel, usually quoting a unique confirmation number and the hotels cancellation policy. Should the hotel not quote the agreed price, please contact the Cisco Live Housing Team.
Should you require assistance, please contact the Cisco Live Housing Team via email.
Cisco Preferred Hotels
Please see below a summary of the Cisco Preferred Hotels with the distance to MiCo:
|Hotels located in the City Centre|
|Ibis Milano Centro 3*||15 minutes by metro|
MiCo – Milano Congressi
Piazzale Carlo Magno, 1
MiCo is located in the centre of Milan, 4 km from the Duomo and just 5 minutes from Leonardo’s Last Supper.
from viale Eginardo (Gate 2) or through Piazzale Carlo Magno, 1 (Gate 17)
North Wing Entrance:
from via Gattamelata, 5 (Gate 14 and Gate 15)
For the “viale Eginardo / viale Scarampo” entrance:
“Amendola” stop – 700 m from the Congress Centre, or “Lotto” stop – approx. 800 m.
For the “piazzale Carlo Magno / via Gattamelata” entrance:
“Domodossola” stop – just 600 m from the Congress Centre.
To plan your journey and for the latest travel information please visit: www.atm-mi.it/en
Ibis Milano Centro
|Address:||Via Finocchiaro Aprile 2, 20124 Milan|
|Telephone:||+39 02 631 51|
|Fax:||+39 02 6598026|
Just a stone’s throw from the city center and the train station and only 5 miles (8 km) from the airport, the Ibis Milano Centro hotel is the perfect base for visiting Milan cathedral and La Scala opera house. This international hotel has 437 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms.
- €128.00 per night – single occupancy
- €148.00 per night – double occupancy
- Rate includes breakfast, VAT and Milan city tax
- Distance to MiCo: 15 minutes by metro. Nearest stations Porta Venezia and Piazza Republica.
- Please note all reservations must be made by email or fax.