Cisco Live attracts thousands of IT professional and technical innovators from all over the EMEA region and a growing global segment. These loyal Cisco customers play key roles in purchasing decisions at their company or organisation.
Cisco Live 2013, London welcomed a record-breaking 4,405 customers and 6,926 attendees in total, including partner exhibitors, press, analysts, and Cisco staff, executives, experts and speakers.
“Cisco Live brings together probably the foremost technologists within the industry. We get to meet the IT Managers, we get to meet the CIOs, who are facing the challenges of the future. This has been a particularly exciting show, we’ve seen lots of activity, lots of pushing of the envelope by Cisco and indeed other vendors here at this show.”
– William O’Connell, Technical Director EMEA, CommScope
2013 Statistics and Audience Profile
Cisco Live is an important opportunity for Cisco customers to get the latest information on Cisco and Cisco Partner products and services. At a glance, results for 2013 surveyed attendees show:
- 99% believe that Cisco Live was a good investment of their time
- 98% advised they gained valuable knowledge at the event that can be implemented by their company
- 97% of attendees’ companies are likely to purchase Cisco products, services and solutions as a result of attending
- 67% of attendees are totally responsible for or play an active role in the purchase of technology and networking products
- 58% of attendees will start evaluating a new Cisco product as a result of attending
- 41% of attendees anticipated purchasing at least one partner product seen at the World of Solutions.
- Over 32,960 leads were collected in the World of Solutions during the 2012 event, which hosted over 100 exhibitors and Cisco technology demonstrations.
Detailed statistics from our 2013 event
More detailed attendee data is available on request, please contact:
Exhibition Sales Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8879 2215