There are many industry events at which you could exhibit, so what makes Cisco Live different and why do so many Cisco partners return year after year to exhibit in the World of Solutions?
As networking and communications technologies play an increasingly strategic role for businesses in virtually every industry, keeping up with current technologies and planning for future innovation is essential for Cisco’s partners and customers. Cisco Live brings together the audiences you want to meet; and from Network Engineer to C-Level Executive, they all have a shared goal – to network, enhance their skills and grow their knowledge.
Following record-breaking numbers of attendees at the past three years’ events in London, Cisco Live is moving to the inspiring city of Milan in Italy in 2014. Don’t miss your opportunity to engage with this exclusive audience, all eager to learn about new technologies and solutions on offer from Cisco and trusted Cisco partners.
“It’s unique in as far as I think it’s one of those almost de facto industry shows now. It’s not just about Cisco per se, it’s an ecosystem and they bring their ecosystem with them to this event.”
– David Gingell, Vice President, Marketing and Alliances EMEA, NetApp
- Generate New Leads – Interact with thousands of Cisco loyalists.
- Create New Sales Opportunities – 97% of 2013 Cisco Live attendees advised they were likely to purchase products as a result of attending the conference and 41% anticipated buying at least one partner product seen in the World of Solutions.
- Increase Brand Awareness – Position your organisation as a premier partner to this influential buyer community.
- Be seen as a Thought Leader in step with Cisco’s future direction.
- Extend your reach to thousands of online attendees with a virtual presence.
“We’re very excited about going to Milan as this will be a new marketing opportunity for us. We know that a lot of visitors come in from mainland Europe to London for this event, so we are also excited about being back in mainland Europe and reaching a different audience in a different city.”
– Julie Ann Morrison, Senior V-Architect, VCE
For more information and to discuss exhibiting in the World of Solutions at Cisco Live, please contact:
Exhibition Sales Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8879 2215