Using Content Catalog
Use Content Catalog to navigate the conference schedule, and view detailed information on sessions and activities. You do not need to log in to view the session offerings at Cisco Live. In order to create a customized schedule for the sessions that interest you the most, you will be required to login.
SEARCHING FOR SESSIONS
We suggest you start your search with ‘Learning Paths’. These are a series of tailored agendas for specific technology focus areas that would assure you are exposed to all the offerings relevant to you.
Select ‘Learning Path’ on the left hand tabs, and choose your preferred topic. You will be provided with a recommended learning agenda from which you can choose your most relevant sessions and book them.
We also provide other search filters such as Session Type, Technology, Technical Level and Day, or you can search by ‘My Recommendations’.
MY RECOMMENDATIONS PAGE
‘My Recommendations’ is located on the top navigation bar. Your recommended sessions are based on your scheduled sessions or sessions you attended at previous Cisco Live events. If you have no scheduled or attended sessions, your recommendations are based on the technology focus you selected during registration.
TO ADD A SESSION TO YOUR AGENDA
Schedule Builder is here to help you plan your time during the event. Adding sessions to your Personal Agenda only guarantees you a seat for the session if you are scanned to go in before the session starts. Once the session starts, seats are on a first come-first served basis. If you have pre-enrolled to a session, ensure you arrive at the session early in order to get access to that session.
- Click on the ‘Schedule’ icon, this will automatically add the session to your Agenda
- Note you cannot schedule multiple sessions for the same timeslot
- Should you not be entitled to attend a specific session or if there is additional payment required, you will receive a notification pop up
- If the Session is Full, add yourself to the wait-list and the system will notify you when space becomes available
TO FAVORITE A SESSION AND ADD IT TO YOUR INTERESTS
- Select the ‘Star’ next to the session title
TO VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE
- Select ‘My Schedule’ to view a Calendar view
- To view your ‘Favorites’ click the ‘Show my Favorites’ box – these will appear on your Calendar view, but note it does not mean you are enrolled in the session
How to Find Technical Seminars and Register
- Select ‘Session Type’ on the left hand tabs, and choose ‘Technical Seminar’
- You will be provided with a list of all the Technical Seminars available
- To register for a Technical Seminar, you will need to purchase it through our registration site
Scheduling 1:1 Meetings
You can schedule 1:1 meetings with a Cisco Engineer in the Meet the Engineer Scheduler in Schedule Builder.
If you have browser plug-ins that block site analytics, add “ciscolive.com” to your list of trusted sites.
If you have questions, please contact our Registration Support.