What is Cisco Live?
Cisco Live is Cisco’s premier education and training destination for IT professionals worldwide. Join thousands of technology innovators for a transformational experience that includes today’s IT visionary thought leaders, more than 100 education sessions, Cisco’s top partners, and numerous opportunities to build the connections that will fuel your personal and professional growth.
Save the date:
November 6 – 9, 2017
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort Cancun
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We live in amazing times. Technology is the driving force for making anything possible, and technology innovators like you are the ones who will make it happen. Only Cisco Live delivers the training, education, and connections you need to thrive in the innovative new world of digital business. Don’t miss out – download our Convince Your Boss proposal .
Immerse yourself in four days of sessions and specialty programs on topics such as Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, Mobility, Network Infrastructure, Security, SP, and SDN.
World of Solutions
Catch up with your existing IT suppliers, view demos, and explore the latest solutions from Cisco and the industry’s top vendors in the World of Solutions.
75% Discounted Certification
Validate your skills with a 75% discounted Cisco Certification exam.
Get hands-on Cisco training in instructor-led and Walk-In-Self Paced labs.
Meet with colleagues from around the world to share ideas and insights – including the chance to connect with your peers at Social Media.
A personalized experience
Learn in the format that works for you, from traditional breakout sessions to labs and technical seminars, and customize your learning.
Learn from Cisco Distinguished Engineers, CCIEs, and some of the world’s top technology experts in our breakout sessions and additional training.
The Internet of Things
Learn what the Internet of Things is all about in the Cisco Campus through demos and connected experiences.
Meet the experts
Connect with Cisco executives and engineers for informal one-on-one discussions on the topics that matter most to you.
Don't miss these events during your time in Cancun.
New to Cisco Live
Whether you are learning about Cisco Live for the first time or just registered and don’t know what to do next, read below for first-time attendee to-do’s and tips from past attendees to get you started.
First-time attendee? Here’s your to-do list:
- Convince your boss! Download an attendee proposal letter.
- Register for your Full Conference Pass or IT Management Pass.
- Book your hotel and travel – Take advantage of our special discounted rates for attendees.
- Review the Session Catalog – Plan your week now!
- Sign up for additional paid training. Technical Seminars offered on Monday.
- Register for your 75% discounted certification exam – Space is limited, so review the guidelines for scheduling your 75% discounted onsite certification exam.
- View sessions from previous events – Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events.
- Connect with others attending the event on social media – Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, read what bloggers are saying about Cisco Live US, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
Tips from past attendees:
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip – It’s easier to plug in to the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Follow @ciscolivelatam and the #CiscoLiveLA on Twitter – Come to the event armed with the latest updates.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – The early bird gets the seat.
- Tweak your schedule onsite – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.