It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane. It’s Your Tweet about Cisco Live!
The Cisco Live Skywriting Twitter Contest
Some tweets are so good they deserve high profile exposure.
With the Cisco Live Skywriting Twitter Contest, your idea and Twitter handle just might appear in the skies above Las Vegas. How’s that for high profile?
Here’s how it works:
Reply to either of the following when posted by @CiscoLive on Twitter:
“There has never been a better time to…”
“Your time is now to…”
Your response along with your Twitter handle may be selected to be written in the sky during Cisco Live. Entries should be 24 characters or less for optimal skywriting results. Eight winners will be selected.
The first skywriting will occur on Monday, July 11, between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. PT. The second flight will be Wednesday, July 13, between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Get creative. Be inspired. Think big. After all, the sky’s the limit. Literally.
The hunt takes place during Cisco Live when you take photos from the scavenger hunt list in various locations and then post on Twitter or Instagram with #CLUS and #CLUSwin hashtags for prizes.
Don’t miss out on the fun or your opportunity to win daily prizes of a $255 Amazon gift card for each target listed, plus multiple $100 Amazon gift cards for most creative and fun photos.
View the official rules or visit the Social Media Central located in Bayside Foyer.
Compete based on your Twitter updates with the daily content topics
- Sunday: Best Pre-Show Content
- Monday: Best Chuck Robbins Keynote insights and content
- Tuesday: Best “luminary” keynote insights and content
- Wednesday: Best World of Solutions & Industry Keynote insights and content
Daily winner will be announced at 6 pm on Sunday – Tuesday and 4 pm on Wednesday; given Elvis cape to wear that evening and throughout the show. The proud winner will also receive two passes to a suite at the Customer Appreciation Event on Wednesday evening.
Need more information? Visit Social Media Central located in Bayshore B for more information.
Win a backstage pass and meet the band!
(Groupies not included.)
Want to party like a rock star? Here’s your chance. Follow us on Twitter and post the comment below after registering for Cisco Live 2016 and you’ll be entered to win a backstage pass for the Customer Appreciation Event in Las Vegas. Follow @CiscoLive on Twitter and send this tweet:
I just registered for Cisco Live in Las Vegas & entered to win a backstage pass & meet the band! http://cs.co/CLUSiWin #CLUS #CLUSwin
Best Remote Attendee
Watching the Cisco Live broadcast and engaging in the Cisco Live social media communities? We’ll give a shout out on social at the end of each day to our remote attendee providing the best social updates and engagement. At the end of the week, one of the recognized broadcast attendees will win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Contest winners will be posted here each evening – July 11-14. Check back daily to see if you have won!
Daily Survey Winner*
- Day 1: Shane Bowman – $750 Amazon Gift Card
- Day 2: Leonard Balbach – $750 Amazon Gift Card
*Daily drawing at 5pm, so complete your surveys for a chance to win.
Meet the Band
- Jordan Martin @bcjordo and his guest
- Ethan Banks @ecbanks and his guest
Mobile App Daily Easter Egg Hunt
- Sunday’s Winner – Anthony Anderberg – $100 Cisco Store Gift Card*
- Monday’s Winner – Robert Wellman – $100 Cisco Store Gift Card*
- Tuesday’s Winner – Christine Brevik – $100 Cisco Store Gift Card*
- Wednesday’s Winner – It could be you! Search the App!
* Claim prize at the Mobile App Support Desk in The Hub
Cisco Live Skywriting Twitter – Contest Wednesday Winners
- @AmyFraboni – Twitter handle written in the sky above Las Vegas
- @priscillaoppy – Twitter handle written in the sky above Las Vegas
- @cantechit – Twitter handle written in the sky above Las Vegas
- @lizbblum – Twitter handle written in the sky above Las Vegas
- @radzima – Twitter handle written in the sky above Las Vegas
$100 “Awesome Photo” Scavenger Hunt Winners
- Robert Boardman, @Robb_404 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Adam Hughes, @ahugheswireless – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Verlo Levels, @verlo_levels – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Safa Salwan, @Sofi207 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- David Burns, @golfandhops – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- John, @JohnJvolter – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Adam Hughes, @ahugheswireless – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Steven, @SteveMP73 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Robert Attebery, Instagram @rattebery – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Kevin Wallace, @kwallaceccie – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Paulino Machado, @RealPaulinoMac – $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Jake Monson, @jacomon85 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
Target $255 Scavenger Hunt Winners
- Ryan Adzima, @radzima – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Michael King, @mpking828 – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Teren Bryson, @someclown – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Jake Monson, @jacomon85 – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Steve Kostyk, @Lightbulb1 – Apple Watch Sport
- Blake Krone, @blakekrone – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Brian Kirkwood, @bkirkwood – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Kristin Hollingsworth, @mrsnetwrkngnerd – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Stephen Petka , @SteveMP73 – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Cisco Wives Club, @Ciscowives – $255 Amazon Gift Card
- Celeste Carroll, @celestecarroll – $255 Amazon Gift Card
Elvis Cape Winners
- Ctefan Koctuk, @Lightbulb1
- Michael T. Voity, @Mvoity
- Josh Kittle, @joshuarkittle
- Jim Jones @k00laidIT
- Justin Cohen @cantechit – 8 hour lab or technical session
- Jonathan Davis @subnetwork and Tim Miller @broadcaststorm – Front row seats at Keynotes
Facebook Caption Contest
- Andrew Wiseman – Room upgrade, VIP airport transport
- Mike Campbell – Room upgrade, VIP airport transport
- Guttormur Ingi Einarsson – Room upgrade, VIP airport transport
- Jason Bernardo – Room upgrade
- Verlo Levels – VIP airport transport
- Shaun Bender – VIP airport transport
- Bobby Parrish – VIP airport transport
- Catherine Fitzhenry – Amazon gift card