What is Cisco Live?
Cisco Live Las Vegas is the destination for the education and inspiration you need to thrive in the world of digital business. Join thousands of technology innovators for a transformational experience that includes today’s IT visionary thought leaders, more than 1,000 education sessions, Cisco’s top partners, and numerous opportunities to build the connections that will fuel your personal and professional growth.
Stay plugged into the latest updates for Cisco Live with the Cisco Live News Flash. You’ll get the up-to-the-minute announcements and information that can help you make the most of your Cisco Live experience.
July 10 – 14, 2016
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Invitation from Chuck Robbins
Chuck Robbins, CEO of Cisco, invites you to attend Cisco Live Las Vegas for four days of keynotes and business and technical sessions all designed to help you be more successful and discover why Your Time Is Now!
We live in amazing times. Technology is the driving force for making anything possible, and technology innovators like you are the ones who will make it happen. Only Cisco Live delivers the training, education, and connections you need to thrive in the innovative new world of digital business. Don’t miss out – download our Convince Your Boss proposal.
Immerse yourself in five days of sessions and specialty programs on topics such as Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, Mobility, Network Infrastructure, Security, SP, and SDN.
World of Solutions
Catch up with your existing IT suppliers, view demos, and explore the latest solutions from Cisco and the industry’s top vendors in the World of Solutions.
Validate your skills with a free Cisco Certification exam.
Get hands-on Cisco training in interactive labs, technical seminars, and Walk-In-Self Paced labs.
Meet with colleagues from around the world to share ideas and insights – including the chance to connect with your peers at the Social Media Central.
A personalized experience
Learn in the format that works for you, from traditional breakout sessions to labs and technical seminars, and customize your learning through our Learning Paths.
Learn from Cisco Distinguished Engineers, CCIEs, and some of the world’s top technology experts in our breakout sessions and additional training.
The Internet of Things
Learn what the Internet of Things is all about in the Cisco Campus through demos and connected experiences.
Meet the experts
Connect with Cisco executives and engineers for informal one-on-one discussions on the topics that matter most to you.
Best Industry Event
— Cisco Live 2015 Attendee
— Cisco Live 2015 Attendee
The Best Convention
— Cisco Live 2015 Attendee
New to Cisco Live
Whether you are learning about Cisco Live for the first time or just registered and don’t know what to do next, read below for first-time attendee to-do’s and tips from past attendees to get you started.
First-time attendee? Here’s your to-do list:
- Convince your boss! Download an attendee proposal letter.
- Register for your Full Conference Pass or IT Management Pass.
- Book your hotel and travel – Take advantage of our special discounted rates for attendees.
- Create your schedule to get the sessions you want – Don’t wait to build your on-site agenda. Reserve your spot in the sessions you want while space is available.
- Sign up for additional paid training. Labs and Technical Seminars offered throughout the week.
- Register for your free certification exam – Space is limited, so review the guidelines for scheduling your free onsite certification exam.
- View sessions from previous events – Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events.
- Stay plugged into the latest updates for Cisco Live with the Cisco Live News Flash. You’ll get the up-to-the-minute announcements and information that can help you make the most of your Cisco Live experience.
- Connect with others attending the event on social media – Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, read what bloggers are saying about Cisco Live US, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
- Sign up for the new attendee meet-up. Sunday, July 10th from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Hosted by Cisco Live NetVet Jonathan Davis, this session will provide tips to help you make the most of your first Cisco Live. Meet up with your mentor, mingle with other new attendees and have your questions answered by NetVets and members of the Cisco Live team. Commemorative pins for the first 300 attendees.
Tips from past attendees:
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip – It’s easier to plug in to the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Don’t forget to pick up your official Cisco Live t-shirt – It’s the must-have fashion statement of today’s top IT professionals.
- Follow @CiscoLive and the #CLUS on Twitter – Come to the event armed with the latest updates.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – The early bird gets the seat.
- Tweak your schedule onsite – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.