Service Provider Program
Register today to hold your spot for the Service Provider Program at Cisco Live 2014.
As more businesses rely on networks to help them reach new markets, enable collaboration, and make smarter use of resources, service providers play an increasingly important role and are chartered to power the Internet of Everything. At the same time, service providers still face the fundamental challenges of gaining new revenue streams as well as reducing the ever-mounting operational expenses. Cisco is focusing on delivering new technologies for global service providers to transform their business and capitalize on the Internet of Everything. We, as Cisco, are constantly looking for ways to help service providers thrive by enhancing agility, increasing revenue, and decreasing operating expenses.
The Service Provider program includes new technical and business sessions focused on a wide range of topics. These sessions will introduce you to the latest technologies including Programmable Networks, Services Orchestration, and Autonomous Operations in the Access Networks. Expert engineers from the network, mobility, video, and cloud will be presenting these technical sessions designed to help you gain the knowledge you need to be competitive and simplify the way your end users buy and deploy services.
Who Should Attend
Cisco Live’s Service Provider program is designed to help technical engineers to product and marketing management. It offers a unique mix of business and technical sessions in a forum that can help you find answers to the biggest questions facing today’s Service Providers. The program is suited for:
- Service Provider Engineers and Business Managers
- Service Provider Technical Individual Contributors
- Service Provider Technical Decision Makers
- Service Provider IT Managers
- Service Provider Marketing and Product Management
Technical and Business Education
Cisco helps service providers build flexible, scalable, and secure networks that deliver profitable services for sustainable success. The Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture supports medianet, mobile internet transformation, data center, and cloud computing solutions. The tremendous IP traffic growth is fueled by new media applications and customer demand for more interactivity, personalization, mobility, and video. Cisco Network Infrastructure solutions let you deliver personalized, next-generation services and media experiences anywhere, anytime. Key engineers from data center, mobility, video, cloud and other Service Provider areas will be presenting technical sessions designed to help you gain the knowledge you need to remain competitive and to bring support the latest services demanded by consumer.
Service Provider Evolved Programmable Network (EPN)
The Cisco Evolved Programmable Network (EPN) architecture supports mobile internet transformation, data center, and cloud computing solutions. The Evolved Services Platform (ESP) complements the EPN as it represents a fundamental shift in the way service provider networks will be built. This year service provider educational sessions will allow you to examine how EPN and ESP work in concert to deliver a unified solution—Cisco ONE (Open Network Environment). You will have an opportunity to learn about Network Convergence System (NCS) , Cisco ASR 9000 and ASR 903 Series routers. Additional seminars will help you understand how new advances in network programmability and virtualization help simplify the operations for a network operator. Topics will also include SDN, NfV, WAN orchestration, innovations in the Carrier Ethernet Access, and services architectures.
• Evolution of Service Provider Edge Architectures
• Cloud and NfV Services delivery with Cisco Virtual Packet Edge
• WAN bandwidth planning and optimization with Cisco MATE
• Network Convergence System (NCS 6000) with new CPAK optics
• Advances in IP+Optical
• Cisco ASR 9000 nV Technology and Deployment
• Designing Access Network with Cisco ASR-903 Series
• Deploying Carrier Ethernet Services on ASR 9000
• Designing Access Network With the ME3600X and ME3800X
• Securing Cisco ASR 9000 Routers
• Autonomic Networking: A Fundamental New Way to Operate Networks
Service Provider Data Center and Cloud
For both your internal applications and external solutions, virtualization allows you to unify network and computing assets while addressing security and application performance. This approach realizes the power of virtualization to help fulfill the promise and create greater application openness and opportunity for you and your customers. Cloud topics at Cisco Live will address Cloud solutions and services, software architecture and orchestration, open standards such as SDN , and cloud security.
• Cloud Technology Keynote
• Cisco Powered Cloud Day
• Panel on Cloud Disruptions to IT
• Application Centric Cloud Management
• Desktop Virtualization Solutions and Desktop as a Service
• Building Hybrid Clouds with the CSR 1000V
• Hosted Collaboration Solutions (HCS) – A Customers Perspective
• Virtual Services for Scalable Multi-tenant Cloud Architectures
• Media Data Centers for SPs and Broadcasters – Evolution to a Media Cloud
Service Provider Mobility
The way we work, live, play, and learn continues to change dramatically, with mobility delivering a rich communications experience anytime, anywhere. Cisco VNI numbers show that mobile data is continuing its massive growth across the globe. Service Providers are increasingly turning to Cisco as a trusted source for both fixed and mobile networks for offering their customers a seamless Internet experience.
Cisco Live 2014 sessions are completely redesigned and have been structured to include representatives from Engineering, Technical Sales, and Services. Topics will examine how to deliver personalized services, optimization, and monetization. Experts will share experience from recent deployments, innovations, and advances for LTE, EPC, Small Cell, SP Wi-Fi design, and more. Attend these sessions to learn how Cisco can help you not only manage the rapid growth in mobile data, but profit from it as well.
• GiLAN and Service Chaining
• Cisco Small Cell Solution
• Virtualized SP WiFi Core
• Small Cell Backhaul
• Cisco ASR 5500 Next Gen Architecture
• Cisco ASR 5500 & Quantum Virtual Mobile Packet Core on Openstack
• Cisco Quantum Self Optimizing Network
• Under the Top: The Mobile Operator Advantage
Service Provider Video
Videoscape is the industry’s leading experience platform. It allows you to power amazing subscriber experiences and deliver business results from a modular and open platform. Learn how Videoscape’s cloud-based capabilities enhance agility and accelerate your time to market for delivering new revenue-generating experiences to consumers. The sessions below will help you to evolve your architecture for the next generation of IP video, take advantage of cloud-based infrastructure and cloud services delivery, and prepare for industry enhancements such as 4K video production, contribution, distribution, and consumption.
• Architectures for new services over Cable
• IP Video Evolution
• Video Transport Architectures
• Videoscape innovations for advanced IP video experience delivered from the cloud
• IPTV and Over-the-Top Video: Managed and Unmanaged Video Delivery
• Media Data Centers for SPs and Broadcasters – Evolution to a Media Cloud
• Videoscape Cloud Services
• Industry & technology developments: HEVC, UltraHD and video production
Learn how Cisco Live extends the education for business leaders. Service providers are adopting innovations like SDN, NfV and automation across mobile, video, cloud and networking environments can increase profitability. SP leaders are rethinking how they deliver technology across their business, and in particular, SDN cloud services and network function virtualization (NfV) are emerging as primary components in their strategy. Attend these session to explore real-world solutions which help generate new revenue streams, reduce operating expenses and enhance agility through Cisco’s Evolved Programmable Network and Evolved Services Platform.
• Network Virtualization for Service Providers
• Harnessing the Evolved Programmable Network
• Monetization Architecture for Service Provider
• SP Mobility Analytics – Transforming Big Data into Bigger Profits
• Services Provider Builds New Cloud Infrastructure for SMBs
• Monetizing Cloud Service
• Cloud DVR services – innovations for advanced IP video experience
• Economics- Monetizing and optimizing Multiscreen services
• Mobile Data for Service Providers
• Transition to Small Cells
To get a glimpse into the 2013 Service Provider program, click on any of the links below. You will be taken to the session in the Cisco Live on-demand library where you can click on the “View Session” link. You will need to login or register to view the videos. For a listing of all Service Provider on-demand sessions, view Cisco Live Online.
|Session ID||Session Title||View Session|
|BRKSPG-1404||How the Internet of Everything and LED Lighting Will Transform IT||Go Now|
|BRKSPG-2404||Energy Efficient Data Center: Best Practices||Go Now|
|BRKSPM-2007||High Density WiFi networks for Stadiums and Large Public Venues||Go Now|
|BRKSPV-2016||Architectures for new services over Cable||Go Now|
|BRKSPG-2802||Cloud orchestration in the Service Provider with Intelligent Automation||Go Now|
|BRKSPG-2051||Evolution of Service Provider Edge Architectures||Go Now|
|BRKSPG-2333||Securing Cisco ASR 9000 Routers||Go Now|
|BRKSPV-1261||Designing an Online Video Service||Go Now|
|BRKSPV-2106||Media Data Centers for SPs and Broadcasters – Evolution to a Media Cloud||Go Now|