Bring Your Own Device
Companies are being inundated with consumer devices that are being brought inside the firewall by employees and vendors, and while they bring about tremendous potential for productivity gains they also bring about questions of data security and network sanctity. Sessions in this track will discuss the technology, policies and other implications of this proliferation of mobile devices and some of the technologies that Cisco has to help manage and secure them.
- Considerations for Successful Healthcare BYOD Deployments
- Building an Enterprise Access Control Architecture with ISE
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Switch Architecture
- Secure Converged Wired, Wireless Campus
- Securely Managing the BYOD Phenomena
- Converged Access Mobility Design & Architecture
- Deploying Secure Branch and Edge Solutions
- Deploying Security Group Tags
- Remote Access using Clientless VPN
- BYOD: Implementation and Troubleshooting Lab
- Bring Your Own Device – How to Design and Architect Technical Seminar
- Advanced Enterprise WLAN Deployment with Centralized Controllers Technical Seminar
- Deploy and Manage BYOD and VDI Services Technical Seminar
PSO and BSA sessions:
- Enabling BYOD with One Policy, One Management, One Network
- Borderless Network Architectures
Net Optics is the leading provider of Total Application and Network Visibility solutions that deliver real-time network intelligence for peak performance in network monitoring and security.
Emerald & Platinum Sponsors
Visit booth #1047 to see client to datacenter solutions that are secure, flexible, efficient and how we enable an ecosystem to deliver Enterprising Solutions with Intel Inside®.
An industry leader in application and network management, Network Instruments' products optimise performance, accelerate troubleshooting, and help ensure critical application delivery for businesses worldwide.