2012 Statistics and Audience Profile
Cisco Live is an important opportunity for Cisco customers to get the latest information on Cisco products and services. It is the must-attend conference across all key audience segments. At a glance, results for surveyed customers show:
- Cisco Live is the must-attend event for Cisco customers: Record in-person participation with 17,000 (an increase of 34% since 2009), 12,200 customers and partners (a 100% increase from 2009), representing 3,900 companies attended in 2012.
- 189,000 Cisco Live 365 views (80% increase from 2011).
- 200 Exhibiting partners (60% increase over the last 6 years).
- 86% of attendees have plans to purchase products exhibited by partner companies at the World of Solutions Expo.
- Most product areas measured showed double-digit increases in level of familiarity before and after the event.
- 78% primary reason to attend Cisco Live is to learn about new products and technologies.
- Cisco customers value their experience at Cisco Live: Overall customer satisfaction 90% of the attendees rating the event “very/extremely valuable”
- 24% of attendee’s time is spent in the World of Solutions.
- 98% of customers surveyed indicated they are likely to purchase products as a result of attending.
- Over 150,000 leads were collected in the World of Solutions during 2012 conference.
Source: Cisco Live 2012 Registration and Survey Data.