Exhibiting at Cisco Live
Each year, Cisco Live draws thousands of the best and brightest technology professionals from around the world – and they’re eager to learn more about what’s new and what’s coming from Cisco and our partners. When you exhibit at the World of Solutions, you can make a lasting impression on the people who have an influential voice in the technology decisions their organisations make, with the opportunity to:
- Generate new leads and interact with thousands of Cisco loyalists.
- Increase brand awareness and position your organisation as one of Cisco’s premier partners.
- Showcase your company as a thought leader in step with Cisco’s future direction.
- Generate revenue
- Meet other Cisco Partners and develop new business relationships
- Learn about the latest Cisco technologies, products and solutions
- Have fun!
What is the World of Solutions
The World of Solutions is the exhibition and interactive learning area, and the centre of Cisco Live. As an exhibitor you have the unique opportunity to showcase your products and meet with over 5,700 technology innovators and Cisco loyalists.
There are 4 levels of available sponsorship at Cisco Live along with marketing promotional opportunities for partners who require additional brand exposure throughout the event.
The detailed 2017 demographic information is available to download.
Eligible Partner Programs
Cisco welcomes the following partner program participants to become exhibitors and sponsors of Cisco Live 2018 in Melbourne:
- Cisco Authorised Program
- Cisco Authorised Technology Provider – ATP
- Cisco Learning Partners
- Cisco Services Partner Program (CSPP)
- Cloud and managed Services Program (CMSP)
- Global Partner Network (GPN)
- Not for Resale Program (NFR)
- Opportunity Incentive Program
- Resale Channel Program
- Solution Partner Program (SPP)
- Technology Migration Program (MIP)
- Value Incentive Program (VIP)
Formal accreditation must be in place for eligibility to sponsor Cisco Live. Sponsorship is not guaranteed without the qualification of accreditation.
If you are unsure of your partner status or eligibility to participate in Cisco Live 2018 Melbourne, please contact:
PDK Corporate Events
Cisco Live Sponsorship Sales
Janine +61 418 228 345
Take advantage of a variety of sponsorship packages and promotional opportunities designed to help your company maximise its visability. For more information and to discuss participating in Cisco Live 2018 please contact: