Technology is digitally transforming how business gets done. Today’s IT leaders are increasingly relied upon to deliver innovative solutions to complex business challenges. The IT Management Program at Cisco Live is designed to cultivate the special mix of business savvy and technological expertise needed to help you and your organisation innovate and thrive.
Join us on 7 March – 9 March in Melbourne for the 2018 IT Management Program, focusing on leadership: personal, business and technology. We will explore the technology shifts driving digital transformation including cloud, analytics, mobility, social, security and Internet of Things.
If you have specific questions regarding the IT Management program offering, please email us.
Benefits of Attending
The IT Management Program will help you master the business and technology initiatives of today so that you can lead your organisation successfully into the future and position yourself as an extraordinary business leader. At Cisco Live 2018 Melbourne, you will:
Develop your leadership skills further, enabling you to play a vital role in implementing a thriving digital future
Take the opportunity to collaborate directly with Cisco executives and industry leaders
Learn and be inspired by Cisco executives and industry thought-leaders during the exclusive presentation keynotes and panel discussions
Increase your understanding about how you can use technology to achieve your desired business outcomes
Network and build new professional connections with industry peers from around the world
Discuss and discover the future of the IT industry as well as considering the impacts this has on your business
KEY HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT JULIE
CIO, Cisco, Australia and New Zealand
- Recognised as one of the Top 50 CIO’s in Australia
- 20 Years in the IT Industry developing practical experience through working in a variety of global and regional leadership roles
- Special interest in STEM education and a champion of Women in Technology
Who Should Attend
Designed to educate and inspire current and future technology leaders — from managers and directors, to VP and CIOs — the IT Management Program at Cisco Live is intended for people with their feet in both the IT and business worlds.
Digital Transformational Leaders
Heads of Business
Management of IT
Our program features a custom curated agenda focusing on the topics and themes that interest you most.
A full agenda will be available mid-January, but our theme for 2018 is:
“Enabling Your Secure Digital Business”
Here are some of the areas we will be focusing on for this year’s program:
The IT Management Program format encourages more discussion, more interaction, and more collaboration. It draws on the expertise of a community of IT leaders and business partners to explore the following topics:
- Leadership skills to drive personal and business transformation
- Driving growth, innovation and transformation to achieve desired business outcomes
- Digitisation: embracing disruption, realising the potential of emerging trends and focusing on the digital future
- Technologies that redefine business, from security, data analytics, AI, Fast IT, mobility and the cloud
- Leveraging your best competitive advantage: attract, retain and lead a 21st century workforce
It also helps attendees build their professional networks by facilitating connections among industry peers who share interests and responsibilities.
While we are working on the new agenda for Melbourne you can browse last year’s agenda here.