We’re excited that you’ll be joining us in Barcelona, and we hope you’ll check this page often for information for first-time attendees. We know that there is a lot to explore at Cisco Live, so we hope to make your experience easier. Make sure you also follow us on social media to stay up to date on the latest updates from Cisco Live – we’re @CiscoLiveEurope on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Your To-Do List
Convince your boss!
Download the Cisco Live proposal letter . Show that you will be a more valuable asset to your organization by getting all the technical training you need at Cisco Live.
Select the conference pass which fits your needs: Main Conference Pass, IT Management Pass or Explorer Pass (full week or one day only). Registration opens at the end of August 2018.
Main Conference and IT Management Pass holders receive one free onsite certification exam. Space is limited, sign up early.
Choose from four-hour and eight-hour additional paid training offered on Monday, January 28 only.
Make sure you book your accommodation as early as possible.
Make sure you plan your week. Review the Week at a Glance and see what we have to offer throughout the week in Barcelona.
Connect with others attending the event. Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events.
Tips from Past Attendees
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip. – It’s easier to plug in to the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Follow @CiscoLiveEurope and #CLEUR on social media. – Come to the event armed with the latest updates.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – The early bird gets the seat. Schedule Builder opens on November 1, 2018.
- Read the title AND the abstract of the sessions. – Be sure that the sessions cover the topics you are looking for!
- Tweak your schedule onsite. – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.
- Check your transportation options. – Make sure you have adequate time to get onsite the first day, or do a trial run the day before.
- Don’t forget to pick up your official Cisco Live t-shirt. – It’s the must-have fashion statement of today’s top IT professionals. Available from Thursday, January 31.