We hope you’ll check this page often for information for first-time attendees. We know that there is a lot to explore at Cisco Live, so we hope to make your experience easier. Make sure you also follow us on social media to stay up to date on the latest updates for Cisco Live – we’re ‘CiscoLiveEurope’ on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Whether you are learning about Cisco Live for the first time or just registered and don’t know what to do next, here’s your to do list:
Select the conference pass which fits your needs: Main Conference Pass, IT Management Pass or Explorer Pass (full week or one day only).
Space is limited, so review the guidelines for scheduling your free onsite certification exam. For Main Conference Pass and IT Management Pass holders only.
Choose from four-hour and eight-hour additional paid training offered on Monday, January 29 only.
Make sure you book your accommodation as early as possible.
Plan your week now! Search by keyword or filter by technology, session type, or technical level to find sessions that interest you.
Connect with others attending the event. Expand your professional network before your trip using your favorite social media channel, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
Catch-up with on-demand content that interests you from previous Cisco Live events.
Tips from Past Attendees
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip. – It’s easier to plug in to the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Follow @CiscoLiveEurope and #CLEUR on social media. – Come to the event armed with the latest updates.
- Book sessions and labs early. They fill up quickly. – The early bird gets the seat.
- Read the title AND the abstract of the sessions. – Be sure that the sessions cover the topics you are looking for!
- Tweak your schedule onsite. – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.
- Check your transportation options. – Make sure you have adequate time to get onsite the first day, or do a trial run the day before.
- Don’t forget to pick up your official Cisco Live t-shirt. – It’s the must-have fashion statement of today’s top IT professionals. Available from Thursday, February 1.