Thank you for your interest in the 2018 IT Management Program at Cisco Live. For the 8th year in a row the IT Management Program is sold out and due to capacity regulations, we are unable to accept additional registrations. We invite you to browse our other education offerings, including the Technical Education Program, which includes a variety of business and technical sessions.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist for the 2018 IT Management Program, please send a message to us and we will contact you if registration spots open.
Senior Director for EMEAR IT, Cisco
Regional IT Leader, EMEAR South, Cisco
Who Should Attend
Designed to educate and inspire current and future technology leaders – from managers and directors, to VP and CIOs – the IT Management Program at Cisco Live is intended for people with their feet in both the IT and business worlds.
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Information Officer
Vice President of IT
IT Program Managers
Benefits of Attending
The IT Management Program will help you master the business and technology initiatives of today so that you can lead your organization successfully into the future and position yourself as an extraordinary business leader. At Cisco Live you will:
Develop the leadership skills needed for a thriving digital future
Attend exclusive sessions presented by Cisco executives and industry thought-leaders
Speak directly with Cisco executives and industry leaders
Understand how to use technology to drive desired business outcomes
Network and build connections with peers from around the world
Discuss the future of the IT industry
Our three-day program features a custom curated agenda focusing on the topics and themes that interest you most.
A full agenda will be available mid-December, but here are some of the areas we are working on for this year’s program:
- Leadership skills to drive personal and business transformation
- Driving growth, innovation and transformation to achieve desired business outcomes
- Digitization: embracing disruption, realizing the potential of emerging trends and focusing on the digital future
- Leveraging bi-modal strategy and using technology to drive business transformation
- Technologies that redefine business, from security and data analytics to fast IT, mobility and the cloud
- Leverage your best competitive advantage: attract, retain and lead a 21st century workforce
The IT Management agenda is now available! Browse sessions, speakers, networking opportunities and all the exciting activities that are part of the 2018 IT Management Program at Cisco Live.