Make decisions faster. Mitigate more security threats. Manage the unprecedented scale of connected devices more easily. Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, programmable architecture that turns business intent into business results.
If you are looking for solutions to one or more of the challenges below, the Enterprise Networks track is for you. Click on one of the links to see which sessions can help you address the challenge:
- Automating your network – Providing business agility and scale by automating one policy across the entire access network.
- Lowering WAN costs – Reducing your OpEx without compromising performance, security, or reliability.
- Predicting performance – Increasing productivity and troubleshooting faster with machine learning to deliver actionable insights.
- Detecting and mitigating threats – Addressing threats and vulnerabilities anywhere on your network—including encrypted traffic analytics (ETA).
What You Will Discover
At Cisco Live, Enterprise Networks sessions and experiences have been designed to help you gain:
- Thought Leadership from industry experts on the future for Enterprise Networks.
- Learn Enterprise Networks focused technical sessions including opportunities to meet with our engineers and resident experts.
- Experience innovative solutions that are transforming how Enterprise Networks work. Visit the Cisco Campus in the World of Solutions to see Enterprise Networks solutions in action.
Technology transitions including mobility, IoT, cloud, and analytics fueling digital transformation have a huge implication on your networks. These sessions will demonstrate how you plan, design, deploy, and manage your networks – be it for branch, campus, WAN, or data center – for the digital era to help IT innovate faster, reduce cost & complexity, and lower business risks.
You can pick and choose from sessions in multiple tracks or use the recommended learning paths below to focus on the specific Enterprise Networks areas that matter most to you.
Meet the Engineer
Schedule a 1:1 meeting to discuss your unique questions and challenges. We will have Enterprise Networks engineers on-site in Barcelona.