Software Defined Networking (SDN) is enabling organizations to accelerate application deployment and delivery, dramatically reducing IT costs through policy-enabled workflow automation.
What You Will Discover
At Cisco Live, SDN sessions and experiences have been designed to help you gain:
- Thought Leadership from industry experts on the future for SDN.
- Learn SDN focused technical sessions including opportunities to meet with our engineers and resident experts.
- Experience innovative solutions that are transforming how networks work. Visit the Cisco Campus in the World of Solutions to see SDN solutions in action.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) continues to be a key trend transforming the way your applications consume network services. Cisco has been working with customers, software developers, and the open source community to take the potential of SDN and convert it into tangible, pragmatic solutions that solve real-world problems. Find out what is available today and learn how to deliver results and create new solutions for tomorrow’s next wave of applications.
You can pick and choose from sessions in multiple tracks or use the recommended learning paths below to focus on the specific Network Transformation areas that matter most to you.
- Architectures and Use Cases
- Deployment and Virtualization
- Network Programming
- SDN Overview
Meet the Engineer
Schedule a 1:1 meeting to discuss your unique questions and challenges. We will have SDN engineers on-site in Barcelona.
Visit the Cisco Campus in the World of Solutions where you can see SDN solutions in action. Get hands-on with demos and meet with our experts.