Shop at the Cisco Store for the latest in branded apparel, tech accessories, bags, gifts and more. You can find us at the Arena Foyer!
Please come back for updates.
Lunch & Learn
At Cisco Live, lunch is more than just a time to refuel and recharge. It’s also an opportunity to interact and engage with Cisco experts and your peers in group discussions focusing on the technical topics of your choice. Lunch & Learn, formerly Table Topics, discussions offer a fresh perspective on the issues that everyone is talking about at Cisco Live. These are your sessions to talk about what’s on your mind.
Please note: This is a free, walk-in event for full-conference pass attendees. Pre-registration is not required. Seating and lunch are based on availability, so arrive early.
NetVets play a unique role in the Cisco Live community. As long-time attendees of Cisco Live and Networkers events, they have a unique perspective — one that makes them a valuable resource to their fellow attendees and for Cisco itself.
If you have attended at least three previous Cisco Live Cancun conferences on a Full Conference or IT Management registration type in the last four years (making Cisco Live 2016 Cancun your fourth event since 2012), you’re eligible for NetVet status.
Along with recognition of your loyalty to Cisco, you’ll also enjoy special benefits that can enhance your Cisco Live experience. The perks include a pass to the NetVet Lounge, priority session scheduling. You’ll also receive a conference badge that showcases your NetVet status.
For NetVets, Cisco Live is more than a conference. It’s a tradition. If you meet the attendance criteria discussed above, be sure to claim your NetVet status at registration and take advantage of the available benefits that can make your Cisco Live experience even better.
Cisco Live NetVets deserve special treatment, so we invite you to enjoy the exclusive NetVets area where you can relax, check your email, and much more.
The Cisco Live event registration tool will automatically identify your NetVet status and qualification. If you have questions about your status, please contact customer service.
Walk-in Self-Paced Labs
Cisco Live’s Walk-in Self-Paced (WISP) Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore full configurations and new features, so you can make informed recommendations on which solutions are right for your workplace. All WISP labs are available on a first come, first served basis. Just stop by the WISP area in the Arena Foyer.
- LABACI-1015 – Introduction to the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller(APIC) 101
- LABACI-2021 – Deploying Advanced Features of the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) 102
- LABCCIE-2009 – CCIE Routing and Switching – IPv4 Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-2010 – CCIE Routing and Switching – IPv6 Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-2012 – CCIE Routing and Switching – Layer 2 Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-2013 – CCIE Routing and Switching – MPLS Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-2014 – CCIE Routing and Switching – DMVPN Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-2015 – CCIE Routing & Switching – Infrastructure & Security Technologies
- LABCCIE-2016 – CCIE Routing and Switching – Multicast Technologies Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-3014 – CCIE Routing and Switching – Troubleshooting Practice Lab
- LABCCIE-3015 – CCIE Routing and Switching – Diagnostic Practice Lab
- LABCRS-1000 – Intro IPv6 Addressing and Routing Lab
- LABDCT-1005 – UCS Performance Manager ? An introduction to monitoring the capacity and performance of Converged Infrastructure with UCSPM.
- LABDCT-1006 – IMC Supervisor – An introduction to managing standalone C-series servers
- LABUCC-2004 – UCS Manager – Pools, Policies, and Profiles at scale
- LABRST-2001 Implementing Multicast Routing in Enterprise Network
- LABMPL-2221 Implementing MPLS Traffic Engineering with Explicit/Dynamic Path Options
- LABCRS-2002 Implementing WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) in Branch and Data Centre network to optimize data traffic