Enhance your time at Cisco Live with a visit to the Cisco Campus, located in the World of Solutions. In the Cisco Campus, you can:
- Explore how Cisco empowers you to take on your biggest challenges and lead your organization’s digital transformation.
- Take a deep dive into Cisco’s latest products, solutions, and services through interactive demos and impactful theater sessions.
- Experience the unbridled power of the Network Operations Center (NOC) – the true heartbeat of Cisco Live.
- Engage with Cisco partners.
Visit the Cisco Campus Zones to experience and interact with Cisco’s products, solutions, and services through demonstrations presented by Cisco experts.
AppDynamics provides real-time visibility into application performance, user experience, and business performance across complex private and public cloud environments. We enable enterprise IT teams to resolve performance issues, deliver software with confidence, migrate applications between clouds, and focus teams in a digital world.
- Application Monitoring
- Business Monitoring
Cisco Meraki cloud managed edge, branch, and enterprise-class campus IT solutions bring simplicity to organizations of all sizes. With networking, security, communications and mobility management, all centrally managed from the cloud. Meraki gives IT administrators visibility and control, without the cost and complexity of traditional architectures.
- WAN and Security
- Mobility Management
- Cloud Managed IT
- Meraki Cameras
Accelerate business growth and fuel innovation while minimizing risk and accelerating ROI with Cisco Services. Every day, we help tens of thousands of IT organizations worldwide design, manage and maintain some of the most sophisticated, secure, intelligent platforms for digital business. We don’t stop until you succeed. On Twitter @CiscoServices.
- High-Value Services
- Digital Support
- Support Communities
- Security Services
- Critical Insights
Discover how Cisco Software can help you become more efficient and bring your products or services to the market more quickly. Join us in the Cisco Software booth to learn how easy it is to buy, use, and manage with Cisco ONE Software, Enterprise Agreement, Smart Software Licensing, and Smart Accounts.
- Cisco ONE Software
- Smart Accounts & Entitlements
- Enterprise Agreements
- Smart Software Licensing
The Cisco Collaboration zone will showcase how innovative collaboration and teamwork can be achieved easily and cost-effectively in a cloud, on-premises and hybrid deployment. Highlights include demonstrations of our latest Cisco Spark innovations, as well as solutions for your meeting rooms, personal workspaces, contact center, and workers on the go.
- Calling and UC Solutions
- Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus
- Customer Care
- Cisco Spark Room 55
- Desktop Experience
- Meetings: Premises
- Manage, Use, and Extend Cisco Spark
- Cisco Spark Experience
- Meetings: Cloud
- Cisco Spark in VR
- Cisco Spark Board
Data Center and Cloud
Powered by intent. Informed by context. Delivered across multicloud. Cisco Data Center is constantly learning with analytics, adapting with automation, and protecting with policy-driven security across data center, private and public cloud environments.
- Business Cloud Advisor
- Multicloud Portfolio
- Nexus 9K and N3K-R
- Nexus 9500
- Cisco Data Center Solutions
- Container Networking with Contiv
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Tetration: Software-Defined Segmentation
- Workload Optimization Manager- CWOM
- Open NX-OS
- ACI Anywhere
- Multicloud Management with CloudCenter
- Backup and Restore Solution
- Cisco Intersight
- Cisco HyperFlex
- Streaming Telemetry with Nexus
- ACI Microsegmentation and App Center
- ACI Microsegmentation and App Center
- Cisco HyperFlex
- New UCS M5 Server Family
Enterprise Networks and Mobility
Accelerate your digital transformation with Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA). Cisco DNA delivers an open and extensible, software-driven platform that drives faster innovation, simplifies IT and reduces risk. Visit the Enterprise Networks area to learn how Cisco DNA enables new digital capabilities through insights, automation and security.
- Cisco DNA Appliance
- Try Me! DNA Center
- DNA Assurance and Analytics
- Access Points Wall
- Network Deployment and Automation
- Network Programmability/App Hosting
- DNA Services
- Network Segmentation with SD-Access
- QoS Automation
- Security for Encrypted Traffic
- Software-Defined WAN with Viptela
- Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches
- Branch Virtualization with ENFV
- Indoor Location Services/Analytics
IoT and Industry District
The Internet of Things (IoT) is delivering billions of dollars of value using data from sensors embedded in devices, machines, and people into actionable operational data. Cisco’s IoT approach spans from securely and reliably connecting sensors to delivering data to applications. See it in action at the World of Solutions.
- Industrial Network Director
- Fog Director
- Cisco Kinetic for Cities
- Cisco Vision Dynamic Signage
- Distribution Automation
- Field Area Network Director
- Cisco Kinetic Manufacturing Starter Solutions
- Factory Network
- Cisco Safety and Security
- Invest in a Safer Future
- Gateway Management
- Cisco Kinetic Platform Overview
- Connected Transportation
- Digital Countries and Cities
- City Starter Bundles
- Connected Refinery
- Connected Oil Well
- Factory Wireless
- Factory Security
- Cisco Jasper Control Center
- Ransomware Defense
- Healthcare Virtual Tour
- Cisco Spark in the Classroom
- Digital Education Virtual Tour
- Cisco Spark Board
- AppDynamics in Financial Services
- Cisco Spark for Financial Services
Cisco delivers effective security and services that fight cybercriminal sophistication and simplify security complexity. Our threat-centric solutions provide visibility everywhere and more automation, yielding the ultimate visibility and responsiveness. Organizations benefit from effective, simple security so they have the confidence to grasp digital opportunities.
- Data Center and Service Provider
- Web Security
- Cisco Defense Orchestrator
- Cloud Security
- Policy and Access Management
- Incident Response Service
- Email Security
- Talos Threat Intelligence
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Network Analytics
- Next-Generation Firewall & IPS
- ASA-5506, ASA-5506H, ASA-5508
- Firepower 4100
Enabling Service Providers to succeed in the digital, cloud-enabled, app-driven world. Learn how you can reduce costs, speed time to market, secure your network, and sustain profitable growth by using simplified, automated, and virtualized network platforms of the future.
- Carrier Class NFVI
- Virtual Topology System
- Network Services Orchestrator
- Orchestrated Assurance powered by Netrounds
- IOS XR Innovation
- Multi-layer Automation
- Segment Routing
- Threat Centric Security
- 5G Transformation
Customer Connection Program
Join Cisco’s exclusive online customer user group program: Cisco Customer Connection. The program allows you to connect directly with Cisco product teams and thousands of peer experts. You’ll have opportunities to influence product direction, get advice, and share your expertise in private community forums. Stop by the Welcome Desk in the Cisco Campus to sign up and get a free gift.
The Solutions Theater, located next to the Cisco Campus, will provide the opportunity to hear from Cisco subject matter experts during scheduled, focused presentations that will complement what you’ll see and do in the Campus and the World of Solutions. The WoS Theater, also located next to the Cisco Campus, will provide similar opportunities to hear directly from Cisco ecosystem partners.