1. You may receive the message: "This page has unsecure content" and two options: Don't Load (recommended)
and Load Anyways
2. Click Load Anyways
for the site to work properly. There isn't a simple way to turn this off in Chrome. See the Google support page
for more information.
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab. Click the Custom level button.
3. Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section till you see the "Display mixed content" section. Select Enable.
4. Click OK. You may need to restart your browser for this change to take effect.