Book your hotel accommodations now. The Cisco Live room block is now full. To book a room you will be redirected to our preferred partner travel site for booking.
- Cisco Live contracts hotel accommodations in Orlando at a discounted rate for registered Cisco Live attendees.
- Book your Cisco Live hotel accommodations (or make changes to your reservations) through the online registration website or by contacting the Cisco Live Registration team.
- Room availability and room rates can only be assured by booking during online registration or direct with the Cisco Live Registration team. Reservations made through another source are at your own risk.
- Additional charges such as multiple occupancy fees and tax are not included in the room rates listed and may be applied by the hotel.
- Hotels are subject to availability and your preferred travel dates.
The Cisco Live team will not contact you directly by email or phone to solicit hotel reservations.
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Programs: World of Solutions, Keynotes, Conference Sessions, Attendee Meals and Main Registration
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819
Programs: IT Management Program, Executive Symposium
Cisco Events Mobile App
The Cisco Events app is the best way to access and edit your schedule, get personalized recommendations, take surveys, network with other attendees, and navigate Cisco Live.
New Features for 2018
- Interactive Recommendations– Give us a thumbs up or thumbs down on your custom recommendations and we’ll use your feedback to create better ones.
- Find My Friends– Create private groups with your friends and see each others’ locations when at the conference.
- Personal Time– You can now add personal time on your schedule to do activities, such as see a demo, check out World of Solutions, or get coffee with a new friend.
- Track Your Steps– Using Cisco CMX technology, see how many steps and miles you’ve walked while at Cisco Live this year.
- Nearby Recommendations with Augmented Reality– Scan one of the thirteen targets located in the World of Solutions and get suggestions on what to see within a three minute walk.
Additional Features include:
- Agenda and Session Management
- Interactive Venue Maps
- Exhibitor Listings and Descriptions
- Conference Information
- Hotel Shuttle Schedule
- Interactive Chatbot
- Games and Contests
- Attendee Networking
- And more!
Orlando is filled with fun things to do and offers unique experiences for every visitor. You will be dazzled by the theme park capital of the world. A little advance planning will help you to enjoy your Orlando trip.
Discounts and tickets, things to do, transportation around Orlando, and more. The Visit Orlando site has it all for Cisco Live Attendees.
Cisco Live Customer Service Contact Information
Toll Free: 1.866.405.2508