Meet the Expert
The Meet the Engineer Scheduler will be available for 1:1 meeting requests in March 2015.
Sometimes, the questions you have aren’t covered in one of the breakout sessions you attend – or something you learn raises new questions after you leave the classroom. Cisco Live’s Meet the Expert program is designed to get you the answers you need.
Open to all attendees, Cisco Live’s Meet the Expert sessions give you the opportunity to engage with a Cisco engineer or executive in a 1:1 conversation focused on your unique questions and challenges. More than 500 Cisco engineers and experts will be available to meet during your time in San Diego. The Meet the Expert sessions are a great way to complement your on-site training with a personalized discussion with a Cisco executive, engineer, Cisco Fellow, or senior development engineer. You set the agenda for the conversation. Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
Booking Your Meet the Expert Session
The Meet the Expert program ranks as one of Cisco Live’s highest rated programs. There’s no better way to connect with the Cisco expertise that you need to fill in the gaps and put the knowledge you gain onsite into a more personal and relevant context. Here’s how to schedule your Meet the Expert session:
- To meet with a Cisco Engineer or Technical Expert: Full conference attendees may visit the Meet the Engineer Scheduler starting in March 2015 to request a speaker by name or specialization for any time that fits your schedule.
- To meet with a Cisco Executive: Contact your Cisco Account Manager to request a meeting with a Cisco executive or send us your email request.
- Ad Hoc Drop-in Meetings: Speakers from each technology track will be on hand to discuss any questions you may have following one of your sessions. No appointment is required. Just drop by when your schedule allows.
Date: Monday, June 8 – Thursday, June 11
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Mon – Wed); 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (Thurs)
Location: Meet the Expert area, San Diego Convention Center