Student Network Day @ Cisco Live
Cisco Live is Cisco’s premier education and training destination for IT professionals worldwide. We have set aside a full day of activities designed especially for students to increase their knowledge on how best to prepare for a career in IT.
Students who register today and plan to attend the 2015 Cisco Live will:
- Get inspired about their future
- Hear industry innovators discuss how technology is changing how we work, live, play and learn
- Learn from the experts about how the Internet of Everything (IOE) is connecting people, process data and things
- Learn what jobs are being created in the future IOE economy and how to help improve the world with IoE skils
- Learn how to best prepare to be a future innovator
- Attend the exhibit hall that houses over 200 partners and vendors
- Hear from special guest speakers about the new IT careers
Date and Time
Student Network Day @ Cisco Live San Diego
Thursday, June 11th
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Attendance is free* for students and instructors.
To register, you must be:
- At least 18 years old by June 8, 2015
- Currently or soon to be enrolled in college
- Interested in your future, in technology and the role technology will play in your career
- Keynotes and Innovation Talks
- World of Solutions
- DevNet Zone
- Student Day Programming
Register now for a Student Day Pass.
*Note: Attendance is limited and will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. Breakfast and lunch will be provided to confirmed attendees. Student ID or proof of instructor status is required to qualify for this free pass and will be requested at the time of check in.
|8:30 am – 9:00 am||Check-in / Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 9:30 am||Welcome and Special Guest|
|9:30 am – 12:00 pm||Career Networking Scavenger Hunt|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch / Internet of Everything Demos – meet Cisco engineers!|
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Interactive Maker Faire (challenge and rewards)|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Cisco Live Closing Keynote: Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) – Digital Skills for the Future|
Speakers to be announced.