Great things can happen when creative, motivated, highly skilled people get together to share ideas, talk through challenges, and explore new concepts. That’s the idea behind The Hub.
When you visit The Hub, you’ll have access to some of the best and brightest minds in the world of IT. There’s no better place to find the expertise that can help you solve your most complex challenges and discover something new. Complete a lab. Roam the DevNet Zone. Visit the Cisco & Rio 2016 Olympics Kiosk. Catch a Technical Solutions Clinic or Think Tank session. Or unwind with some retail therapy in the Cisco Store.
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Meet the Expert
Meet the Expert ranks as one of Cisco Live’s highest rated programs. Open to all attendees, Meet the Expert meetings give you the opportunity to engage with a Cisco engineer or executive in a 1:1 conversation focused on your unique questions and challenges. More than 500 Cisco engineers and experts will be available during your time in Las Vegas for meetings that are a great complement to your on-site training. Make plans now to schedule a personalized discussion with a Cisco executive, engineer, Cisco Fellow, or senior development engineer. You set the agenda for the conversation.
Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
Booking Your Meet the Expert Session
- Meetings with a Cisco Engineer or Technical Expert: The Meet the Engineer Scheduler is closed for pre-scheduled meeting requests. You may still meet with a Cisco Engineer or Technical Expert for Walk-In Meetings on-site. Speakers from each technology track will be on hand to discuss any questions you may have following one of your sessions. No appointment is required. Just drop by the Meet the Engineer Walk-In Desk located at the Hub, MBCC, Level 1, Bayside B.
- Meetings with a Cisco Executive: Contact your Cisco Account Manager regarding your pre-scheduled executive meetings.
Meet the Expert
– Cisco Live Attendee
Meet the Expert
– Cisco Live Attendee
- Deal of the Day! Sunday – Wednesday
- 20% off Cisco Press titles
- Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase – While supplies last
- Limited Edition Cisco Live! Duffel Bag with $150 purchase
- SAFE Security Poster with $50 purchase
- Contests, raffles and more!
Follow us on social media. Wear your Cisco gear and share your style for a chance to win cool Cisco merchandise!
ciscostore, #CiscoStore #WeAreCisco
Cisco Store Hours
Saturday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Author Signing Schedule at the Cisco Store
Security Operations Center
31 Days Before Your CCNA Security Exam
CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Official Cert Guide
Intercloud: Solving Interoperability and Communication in a Cloud of Clouds
I’m the Boss of Me: A Guide to Owning Your Career
Cisco Next-Generation Security Solutions: All-in-one Cisco ASA Firepower Services, NGIPS, and AMP
CCDE Study Guide
The Policy Driven Data Center with ACI
Virtual Routing in the Cloud
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library
The Art of Network Architecture
IP Routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR
Cisco Customer Success Lounge
Our new Cisco Customer Success Lounge is built to help you get the most from your Cisco Smart Services. Visit us at the Smart Bar to see how services can help you resolve technical issues faster and avoid them in the future. New to Smart Net Total Care? Questions on installed base reporting? Want to simplify your support experience using your mobile device? We have experts on hand committed to helping you drive value and minimize risk. No appointment is necessary. Just drop by when your schedule allows.
Dive into the DevNet Zone where anyone developing using Cisco technology can get hands-on with every element of the DevNet developer program plus get face-to-face support from the developer teams.
DevNet provides developers with the tools, resources and code needed to build innovative, network-enabled solutions. The zone features theatre sessions, workshops, learning labs, demos, a hackathon and more.
Unique sessions, in a relaxed setting, that stimulate thought-provoking discussions.
Sessions are delivered by Cisco, customers, and partners, focusing on best practices, performance benchmarks, successful deployments and more. The relaxed setting is ideal for learning, networking, and fun.
Delivered in 30 minute, sessions are meant to be interactive and conversational.
Onsite check-in and badge pickup will be open Saturday, July 9th – Thursday, July 14th. Hours can be found in the Week at a Glance.
For security purposes, a valid form of government issued ID will need to be presented upon check in. Cisco Live registrants must be 21 years of age or older.
Technical Solutions Clinic
Technical Solutions Clinics are informal whiteboard discussions that give you the opportunity to explain your situation, in detail, to a Technical Community Advocate (TAC) or other qualified Cisco representative. You’ll receive their perspective on the best strategy to your concerns and suggestions for solutions you may not have considered.
- Routing Protocols
- Data Center Switching
- LAN Switching
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Virtual Private Networking
- Firepower & Firepower Management Center
- Cisco Conferencing/WebEx/Spark
- IOS Architecture
- Server Virtualization
- Storage Technologies
- Unity & Collaboration Applications
- Application Networking Services
- MultiService Voice
- Contact Center Express & Enterprise
- Email, Web & Cloud Security
Walk-in Self-Paced Labs
Cisco Live’s Walk-in Self-Paced (WISP) Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore full configurations and new features, so you can make informed recommendations on which solutions are right for your workplace. All WISP labs are available on a first come, first served basis. Just stop by the WISP area in The Hub.
New for 2016, Learning@Cisco will be part of the WISP Labs. Come and test drive the resources available to help you become Cisco Certified. You’ll have access to the Cisco Digital Learning Solution that includes CCNA and CCNP course material, training videos, hands-on lab exercises, and assessments. There’s even a leaderboard and contest with daily prizes so you can see how you stack up compared to other attendees.