All New World of Solutions
The World of Solutions is the energetic core of Cisco Live, where you’ll have the chance to learn about the latest innovations from Cisco and our partners. New this year, we’ve combined all your favorite activities into one amazing space. Think of it as the place to be when you are not in a session. Now you can enjoy:
- Extended Hours – open Monday through Thursday
- Over 300 partners ready to meet with you
- The Cisco Campus to DevNet Zone to Meet the Expert and more – all under one roof!
Monday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Plan your visit through the World of Solutions by reviewing the map before you get to Las Vegas.
Cisco Campus & IoT and Industry District
New this year, the Cisco Campus will be split between two locations: the main Cisco Campus and the IoT and Industry District. Immerse yourself in Cisco’s solutions, products, services, and technologies by visiting product technology zones in the Cisco Campus and digital industries in the IoT and Industry District. Both locations will be full of learning opportunities, one-on-one discussions, and interactive activities.
Also new this year, the Network Operations Center (NOC) will be located in the heart of the Cisco Campus to provide a first-hand look at what it takes to deploy, maintain, and secure the enterprise-class network that runs Cisco Live.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from Cisco experts and partners during scheduled, focused presentations in both campus locations to complement what you’ll see and do in the Campus and the World of Solutions.
Dive into the DevNet Zone where anyone developing using Cisco technology can get hands-on with every element of the DevNet developer program plus get face-to-face support from the developer teams.
DevNet provides developers with the tools, resources and code needed to build innovative, network-enabled solutions. The zone features theater sessions, panels, workshops, learning labs, demos, classrooms and more.
To thrive in the new world of digital business companies will need to innovate at an unprecedented pace. Cisco Live’s Innovation Showcase offers a look at Cisco’s latest product and service innovations, along with customer case studies, to provide a dynamic exchange of ideas.
Connect with new friends, enjoy a hot coffee or cold a beer, or just hang out in one of in the lounges throughout the World of Solutions. Be sure to check them all out on your visit.
- Recharge Lounge – Power up yourself and your device in the Intel Recharge Lounge
- House of Brews – Caffeine, hops, barley and more
- Cafes in the Villages
- Pocket Parks
- Superhero Lounges
Meet the Expert
Meet the Expert (MTE) ranks as one of the highest rated programs at Cisco Live. Open to all attendees, MTE meetings give you the opportunity to engage with a Cisco engineer or executive in a 1:1 conversation focused on your unique questions and challenges. More than 500 Cisco engineers and experts will be available during your time in Las Vegas for meetings that are a great complement to your on-site training. Make plans now to schedule a personalized discussion with a Cisco executive, engineer, Cisco Fellow, or senior development engineer. You set the agenda for the conversation.
Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
The Meet the Engineer Scheduler Tool is now closed.
Feel free to drop by the Meet the Engineer Walk-In desk when your schedule allows. No pre-scheduling required.
Pavilions & Villages
The Villages in the World of Solutions bring together partner companies that can extend and enhance your Cisco investment in key areas: Collaboration, Security, IOT and Cloud/Data Center. Each Village will feature technology specific content and a cafe to engage and network. Join in the fun by participating in our daily Challenge Bar Trivia.
The Cisco Investments and Digital Building Pavilions in the World of Solutions bring together Cisco and partner communities.
Technical Solutions Clinic
Come visit us at the Technical Solutions Clinic for an opportunity to interact with the best and brightest engineers from our Global TAC organization. You will receive their perspective on the best strategy to address your concerns and discover possible solutions which you may not have considered. Our engineers are ready to tackle your most pressing challenges. No appointment required.
- Routing Protocols
- LAN Switching
- Data Center Switching
- IOS Architecture/ Cisco IOS XR
- Network Management System
- Firepower/Sourcefire NGIPS and FireAMP
- Virtual Private Networking
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)
- Email and Web Security
- Application Networking Services / ACI
- Unified Computing Systems / Server Virtualization
- Storage Technologies
- SAN Technologies
- Conferencing/ Cisco Unified Meeting Place / Cisco WebEx/ Spark / Open DNS
- Cisco TelePresence
- Cisco Unified Messaging (Unity)/Apps
- Multiservice Voice Gateways
- Cisco Unified Contact Center, UCCE/X
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Data Center Solutions
Unique sessions, in a relaxed setting, that stimulate thought-provoking discussions.
Sessions are delivered by Cisco, customers, and partners, focusing on best practices, performance benchmarks, successful deployments and more.
These 30 minute presentations are meant to be interactive and conversational.
Walk-in Self-Paced Labs
Cisco Live’s Walk-in Self-Paced (WISP) Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to:
- Work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business.
- Explore full configurations and new features, so you can make informed recommendations on which solutions are right for your workplace.
- Access the Cisco Digital Learning Solution that includes CCNA and CCNP course material, training videos, hands-on lab exercises, and assessments. Check out the leaderboard and contest with daily prizes
All WISP labs are available on a first come, first served basis.
Shop at the Cisco Store for the latest in branded apparel, tech accessories, bags, gifts and more.
Find all of the Cisco Press titles here and stop by to meet the authors.
Join in our exciting events and promotions including:
- Visit us on Tuesday to meet dCloud Steve. Check out the Cisco Live App – Cisco Store for dates and times.
- Featured Products
- Free Cisco Live! Limited edition bag with qualifying purchase (while supplies last)
- 20% off Cisco Press titles
- Contests, raffles and more!
Follow us on social media. Wear your Cisco gear and share your style for a chance to win cool Cisco merchandise!
Cisco Store Hours
Saturday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm