Don’t miss this important opportunity to interact directly with Cisco Experts over lunch. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday you can join a Cisco expert and your peers in small groups over lunch talking about technical topics of your choice. Table Topics discussions offer a fresh perspective on the issues that everyone is talking about at Cisco Live. Want to start a discussion on a new topic? Grab an open table and post your topic so other interested attendees can join in. These are your sessions. You set the agenda.
Please note: Table Topics is a free, walk-in event. Pre-registration is not required, but seating and lunch is based on availability so arrive early. Add Table Topics to your schedule so you don’t miss out.
Sample Table Topics
- Arbor DDoS
- Cisco Contact Center Express Best Practices
- Cisco ISE and Identity Best Practices
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Virtual Network Overlays
- Cisco ONE Open Network Environment: Bringing the Network to Applications
- Cisco Prime for IT
- Cisco TelePresence and Enterprise Video
- Cisco UC Deployment Issues and Solutions
- Cisco UCS Manager and UCS Central Best Practices
- Cloud Security
- Data Center Migrations from Cisco Catalyst 6500 to Cisco Nexus
- Private Cloud Architecture
- Wireless LAN Troubleshooting: Wireless Technologies