Cisco Live is proud to host the all-new DevNet Program, a collection of sessions and activities designed specifically for developers. Through education and experiences – including the DevNet Zone – you’ll learn more about developing Cisco-enabled applications to sell to your customers, or to enhance your existing Cisco Network. You’ll gain the knowledge you need on the APIs and open interfaces, supporting technical documentation, and other tools to help you develop the network-based business solutions your organization needs to innovate and thrive.
More importantly, you’ll be part of Cisco DevNet, a vibrant developer community of businesses and individuals who collaborate with Cisco to develop innovative solutions. Whether you’re a network developer, database analyst, or enterprise architect, you’ll have access to APIs, coordinated developer tools, integrated discussion forums, sandboxes, and more.
Sessions and Activities
There’s an assortment of interactive activities and tutorials taking place in the DevNet Zone. This interactive space allows you to dive straight in and play with the SDKs, along with the help of Cisco experts. DevNet Zone will be open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Activities include:
- Learning Labs: Short, sharp, self-paced sprints lasting about 10 minutes each.
- Hackathon: 24-hour Hackathon focused on two technologies: APIC EM and Connected Mobile Experience. Hours: Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Ask the Experts: Grab a coffee with a Cisco technology expert to get guidance, ask for help, or for a run-through of an API reference.
- Partner Pods: Visit with some of our partners about their specific technologies and initiatives.
Full-conference pass holders can choose from technical breakout sessions designed specifically for developers, presented in a classroom setting. DevNet Explorer pass holders will have access to selected developer sessions presented in the theater of the DevNet Zone, along with all other DevNet activities.
Learn how DevNet can help you integrate collaboration and improve business processes, how to incorporate APIs into your applications to make them more innovative and valuable, and how Cisco APIs can help you capture benefits of the Internet of Things.
Register today for the DevNet Program, using one of the following options:
- Cisco Live Full Conference Pass: Access to all technical sessions, social events, and activities, including DevNet education and DevNet Zone.
- Explorer Pass: Access to keynotes, World of Solutions, and all DevNet Zone education and activities. Be sure to use the registration code “DevNetCL14” when you register for your Explorer Pass.