Unified Data Center
Unified Data Center
Cisco Unified Data Center
With next generation IT requiring a new way of thinking about IT infrastructure, Cisco Unified Data Center solutions featuring Cisco Open Network Environment (Cisco ONE) are poised to increase operating efficiencies, simplify IT operations, and enable business agility.
Based on our three innovation pillars — Unified Fabric, Unified Computing, and Unified Management—Unified Data Center simplifies provisioning and management of shared physical and virtual resources, within and across data centers. This unified approach with programmable infrastructure helps to reduce ongoing maintenance costs and free up IT resources to support strategic business initiatives, such as cloud computing, consolidation and virtualization, and new applications.
Visit the Data Center zone in the Cisco Campus #758 to interact with peers, Cisco executives, industry luminaries, and Cisco partners. Join us and explore new best practices and technologies for greater IT productivity.
Ask Our Experts
Sit with one of our experts in the Services Design Center within the Data Center booth to get your technical questions answered. If you are already using Cisco Services, learn how you can get more value from your investment and transform your business with Cisco smart service capabilities.
Attend Unified Data Center Theater Sessions
Location: Cisco Campus Solutions Theater
Dates and Times:
|Tuesday, June 25||
1:15 p.m. – Cisco Unified Fabric – Data Center Switching Portfolio
1:45 p.m. – Next generation Data Center Switching
2:15 p.m. – Big Data
|Wednesday, June 26||
12:15 p.m. – Managing Security Between the Clouds
1:30 p.m. – Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Platform
2:15 p.m. – Cisco ONE and Virtualization
4:45 p.m. – Business apps on UCS
|Thursday, June 27||
12:30 p.m. – Foundations for Private Cloud
Explore the Unified Data Center Demos
Visit the following Unified Data Center solutions in the Data Center zone within the main Cisco Campus.
Simplify Compute, Network and Storage Access Management
- Cisco UCS for Virtualization and Cloud – Get simplified and cost-effective infrastructure for bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud environments.
- Simplify Management with Cisco UCS Central – Simplify management and reduce complexity with Cisco UCS Central across multiple data centers.
- Accelerate Citrix XenDesktop with Cisco UCS and Cisco UCS Storage Acceleraton – Learn how the Cisco UCS Storage Accelerator delivers predictable performance at scale for VDI
- Scalable Desktop Virtualization with Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers and Tier-0 Storage – Learn how the On-Board solution architecture VDI delivers high-performance with low incremental cost per user
Hybrid Cloud Connectivity and Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Data Center Disaster Recovery Using Cisco – Building a Data Center Disaster Recovery Solution using OTV on FlexPod with Cisco, NetApp, and VMware.
- Cisco Nexus 1000V InterCloud – Build Hybrid Clouds with Cisco Nexus 1000V InterCloud which securely connects the enterprise data center with the public cloud.
Multiplatform, Programmable Overlay Networks
- Cisco Nexus 1000V with Cisco Cloupia and OpenStack Orchestration – Learn how to improve virtual network automation and simplify provisioning tasks with either Cisco Cloupia or OpenStack.
- Cisco Nexus 1000V on Multiple Hypervisors – See Cisco Nexus 1000V support multiple hypervisors (Hyper-V, vSphere) and cloud platforms with easier VXLAN deployments.
Flexible, Scalable, and Reliable LAN and SAN
- The Power of End-to-End Convergence – Highlights a complete Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) solution using the Cisco Nexus and MDS family of products with Prime Data Center Network Manager to manage it.
- Cisco Multiprotocol Storage Networking – Explore how the flexible, multiprotocol connectivity offered by next-generation Cisco MDS storage networking solutions helps support workload mobility across Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and FCoE connections.
Consistency Across Physical, Virtual, and Cloud Networks
- Fabric Scale and Resiliency – See how Cisco Fabric Path technology creates scalable Layer 2 domains without spanning tree.
- Delivering Operational Simplicity Through Superior Integration – See how the next generation networking fabric ushers in a new era of operational simplicity, faster workload rollout for increased agility and seamless workload mobility at scale.
Cloud and Infrastructure Management
- Cisco Intelligent Automation and Cisco Virtual Network Management Console – Cloud management for public, private, and hybrid clouds with secure communication and workload migration into the hybrid cloud.
- Cisco Cloupia and Converged Infrastructure Management – Unified automation and management of multi-vendor shared infrastructure solutions.
Hybrid Cloud and Multi-Cloud Management
- Cisco NX-OS Unified Data Center Operations – Cisco Prime DCNM unifies 24-hour operations for LAN and SAN across Cisco Unified Fabric.
- Multi-Cloud and DevOps Solution Accelerators – Cloud management solution accelerators to manage multi-cloud and DevOp environments.
The Unified Data Center: Cisco and Partner Ecosystem
Featured Partners and Partner Solutions
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Nimble Storage
- SAP Hana
Tomorrow’s Cloud Starts Here Program
On Monday, June 24, an all-day track for both cloud providers and organizations consuming cloud services will advise attendees on how to properly build out their cloud portfolio, scale their business, securely manage their operations, and recognize a positive ROI with cloud solutions.
For more details on the Tomorrow’s Cloud Starts Here track, including speakers, session IDs, and times, please visit the program’s page.
Pin It to Win It
Visit a demo within the Data Center booth to collect your green pin. Explore other areas within the Cisco campus to collect more pins. Collect four pins to enter a daily drawing for a set of Executive Beats headphones signed by John Chambers. Collect all seven pins for a chance to win the grand prize: a guitar signed by members of the band Journey!
Register by stopping by the Cisco Campus Social Media Lounge.
Prizes awarded daily, 15 minutes before the close of the World of Solutions at the Cisco Campus Solutions Theater. Must be present to win.
The Cisco Unified Fabric team is sponsoring a Pub Crawl during the Welcome Reception in the World of Solutions on Tuesday, June 25, 5 – 7 p.m. The European Pilsner will be served in the Data Center zone in the Cisco campus.
Join Our Cisco Data Center Communities
Interact with your peers and industry visionaries. Share your insights on FCoE and Unified Fabric, discover details around the new Cisco Unified Computing System, strategies for addressing infrastructure sprawl, and best practices for deploying virtualization technologies.
- Follow us on our Twitter feed: @ciscoDC and use the hashtag #CLUS while at Cisco Live
- Visit us on Facebook
- Check out the Cisco Data Center YouTube channel
- Read our Blog
Net Optics is the leading provider of Total Application and Network Visibility solutions that deliver real-time network intelligence for peak performance in network monitoring and security.
Emerald & Platinum Sponsors
Visit booth #1047 to see client to datacenter solutions that are secure, flexible, efficient and how we enable an ecosystem to deliver Enterprising Solutions with Intel Inside®.
An industry leader in application and network management, Network Instruments' products optimise performance, accelerate troubleshooting, and help ensure critical application delivery for businesses worldwide.