Powered by Cisco technology, today’s Borderless Networks constitute a business-ready architecture that can improve productivity and streamline collaboration across the campus, branch, and the distributed network of remote users and teleworkers. Through cutting-edge Borderless Network solutions, Cisco is helping enterprises lay the groundwork for advanced Cloud solutions that allow users to access tools and capabilities with their own devices.
Emerging innovations in the core will have a profound impact on the enterprise. Visionary organizations are no longer satisfied with a “good enough” network. Today’s intelligent networks include features and capabilities such as pervasive security and video content optimization that represent a significant advancement over previous generations of technology — requiring new ways of thinking about traditional business challenges. With security as a top concern, organizations must find way to embed safeguards into each layer of the architecture. Also, organizations must develop strategies that balance organizational agility with business continuity, energy efficiency, and risk management. Only architectures designed and tested to address these multiple goals from the outset can successfully balance competing priorities.
- Advanced Topics in IP Multicast Deployment
- Cisco ASR1000 Series Routers: System & Solution Architectures
- Process Control Networks: Secure Wired and Wireless Solutions for Critical Infrastructure
- Smart Grid: Field Area Network Multi-Service Architecture and BC Hydro Case Study
- ISR 4451-X Integrating Services in the Branch Without Compromise
- Nexus Multicast Design Best Practices
- Deploying MPLS-based Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks
- E-VPN & PBB-EVPN: the Next Generation of MPLS-based L2VPN
- Cisco NX-OS Software Architecture
- Innovating New Platforms Based on Catalyst 6500 Architectures
- Troubleshooting Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Intelligent Satellite Fundamentals
- Deploying a Virtualized Campus Network Infrastructure
- Smart Operations – Power Tools for Catalyst Switching Network Operations
- Smart Licensing Hands-On Lab
- Scaling the IP NGN with Unified MPLS: Practice
- Borderless Network Virtualization using IP and MPLS Technologies Lab
- Virtual Switching System – Hands On Lab
- Campus Access Switching Deep Dive – Catalyst 4500E/3750X/3560
- Scaling the IP NGN with Unified MPLS: Theory
PSO and BSA Sessions
- The Insider’s Guide to Unified Access: 10 Things That You Didn’t Know
- Cisco Catalyst 6500: What’s Next
- Next Generation Campus Switching: Are You Ready
- Introduction to Meraki and Cisco Cloud Marketing
- SDN Framework to Enable A Cloud Intelligent Network
- The Router Is the Application Delivery Platform with Cisco ISR-AX
- Integrated Branch Services Without Compromise
- Borderless Networks
- Business Strategies for Network Service Continuity in a Bring-Your-Own-Device and Cloud World
- Experiences Deploying IPv6
- The Internet of Everything: How Will it Impact Our World?
- Autonomic Networking: A Fundamental New Way to Operate Networks
- Cisco Live Network Operations Center (NOC)
- From the Trenches: Delivering Real Software Defined Networking (SDN) Solutions
- The New Cisco Software Licensing Model
- The Art of Network Architecture
- Autonomic Networking
- Cisco Prime for IT
- Intelligent Automation for Network Management
- LISP Deployment and Operations
- How to Troubleshoot QoS and PFR
- Application Experience for Branch Users
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Instant Access
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Roadmap and Architecture
- IPv6 Security
- IPv6 in Enterprise Networks
- IPv6, Migration Services
- IPv4 Address Exhaustion Solutions, IPv6, and MAP
- Cisco Nexus 2000, 5000, 5500, and 6000
- Cisco Nexus 2000, 5000, 5500, and 6000
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch Architecture
- NX-OS Routing Architecture
- High Availability WAN Design
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switching Architecture
- Performance Routing
Tuesday, June 25
The Internet of Everything: How Will it Impact Our World?
The Internet of Everything (IoE) is bringing together people, process, data, and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before?turning information into actions that create new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and countries. In this session, panelists representing manufacturing, energy, and service providers will discuss how the IoE will impact their businesses, their customers and all of our lives.
Moderator: Maciej Kranz – VP/GM Cisco Systems
Distinguished Panel: TBD
Real Software Defined Networking Solutions: Optimize in an Open Network Environment –CiscoONE
How do you harness network intelligence via programmatic access to optimize business agility? Can the network be tied into emerging orchestration and automation frameworks that streamline complex provisioning tasks? Everyone wants greater extensibility and flexibility in leveraging their network, but how quickly will new technologies be adopted and how soon can you realize the benefits implied by software-defined networking solutions?
Hear from a panel of experts as they discuss the new principles, products and tooling for building, deploying, scaling and automating software defined networks. This will include discussion around new solutions offerings, real-world use cases and monetization potential with SDN, and overview multiple strategies for delivering on network programmability for your business, project and organization.
Moderator: Colin Kincaid – VP Enterprise Technologies, Cisco Systems
Prashant Ghandi – Sr. Director, Cisco Systems
Ayman Sayed – SVP, Networking Software Solutions
Wednesday, June 26
Autonomic Networking: A Fundamental New Way to Operate Networks
Cisco introduces the fundamentals of Autonomic Networking – a fundamentally new way to operate networks. This distinguished panel serves to discuss and get your feedback on Autonomic Networking. This is an opportunity for you to provide your feedback, thoughts and concerns on this hot new topic.
Moderator: Colin Kincaid – Cisco VP, Enterprise Technologies
BL Balaj – Principal Engineer
Steinthor Bjarnason – Consulting Engineer, Cisco
Toerless Eckert – Principal Engineer, Cisco
Pradeep Kathail – CTO, Enterprise Technologies, Cisco
Thursday, June 27
Experiences Deploying IPv6
Last June, the World IPv6 Launch sent a clear message to the world that IPv6 is ready for large scale deployment on the Internet. Leading ISPs, content providers, and enterprises around the world have now either brought their deployments into mainstream operations, or are making concrete plans to do so in various phases. Learn how enterprises are approaching deployment of the World’s New Internet Protocol and how Cisco and others are monitoring its deployment across various regions and countries. This discussion is aimed at helping IT leaders make better business decisions about their deployment process, and engineers to understand real-world challenges by meeting those who have been through the deployment process or are in the midst of it now. Join us in this lively exchange of experts as they share their experiences in IPv6 deployment, lesson learned, and predictions for the future.
Moderator: Alain Fioccio, Director NOSTG Cisco
Ron Broersman – Chief Engineer, Defense Research and Engineering Network (DREN)
Ciprian Popoviciu – CEO and Founder, Nephose6
Todd Thorson – Miscrosoft IT, Principal Architect, Microsoft
Ole Troan – Cisco and IETF 6man Chair
Bill Woodcock – Trustee ARIN
John Woolwine – IT Architect, Cisco
Paul Zawacki – Enterprise Architect, Oracle
Net Optics is the leading provider of Total Application and Network Visibility solutions that deliver real-time network intelligence for peak performance in network monitoring and security.
Emerald & Platinum Sponsors
Visit booth #1047 to see client to datacenter solutions that are secure, flexible, efficient and how we enable an ecosystem to deliver Enterprising Solutions with Intel Inside®.
An industry leader in application and network management, Network Instruments' products optimise performance, accelerate troubleshooting, and help ensure critical application delivery for businesses worldwide.
Cisco Live 365 Orientation
Cisco Live 365 is a thriving, content-based community that makes it easy to engage in training and stay informed anytime, anywhere. Login or register for Cisco Live 365 now: http://cs.co/jlbYTkj4.