Unlocking Tomorrow’s Potential with Today’s Best Education
As the Internet of Everything ushers in an era of greater connectivity and collaboration, it puts new demands on the people responsible for designing, deploying, and managing the networks that make it all possible. At Cisco Live, you can get the knowledge and skills to chart your own course in this exciting new future – with an unparalleled mix of classroom training, insight from key Cisco leaders and experts, and the opportunity to share opinions and perspectives with thousands of your colleagues. This one-of-a-kind educational lineup includes:
- Four Distinct Programs, Hundreds of Sessions – At Cisco Live, educational content is organized by program — Technical Education, Service Provider, DevNet, and IT Management — to help you find the sessions that best fit your individual goals. With hundreds of sessions to choose from, you can focus on the sessions in a single program, or you can build a curriculum that spans programs for a multi-disciplinary approach. You’ll also find a rich mix of content types, ranging from advanced technical breakout sessions to case studies, product/solution overviews, business strategy and architecture sessions, and panels.
- 1:1 Education – Get the answers to your specific questions from the people who understand Cisco solutions the best. Cisco Live’s Meet the Expert program gives you the opportunity to connect with a Cisco engineer or executive for an in-depth explanation of the best practices and technology at the heart of Cisco solutions. Meeting times are limited, so schedule your meeting early.
- Certifications and Testing – Official Cisco Certifications rank as some of the most sought-after credentials among technology professionals. You can prepare for a range of Cisco Certification exams during Cisco Live, including the entry–level CCENT, the associate–level CCNA and CCDA, the professional–level CCNP and CCDP, the expert–level CCIE and CCDE and specialist certifications. And your Full Conference Pass entitles you to a free Cisco Certification Written Exam. Get the details.
- The Cisco Campus and Partner Booths in the World of Solutions – You can see Cisco solutions in action at the Cisco Campus in the World of Solutions. Cisco experts will be on hand to field your questions and help you discover how the latest solutions can add value to your organization. You’ll also be able to connect with more than 200 Cisco partners to find out how their solutions and services can extend and enhance your Cisco investment.
- Table Topics Discussions – With thousands of the world’s top IT professionals gathered in one place, it’s no surprise that one of the best ways to gain fresh insight into the challenges you face may be to ask the person sitting next to you at lunch. Cisco Live’s Table Topics discussions let you pick the brain of your fellow attendees during lunchtime conversations moderated by Cisco experts. Learn More.
Big-Picture Perspective on the Technology and Business Trends Shaping Today and Tomorrow
Cisco Live doesn’t just provide you with the highly focused, in-depth education you need to thrive in the era of the Internet of Everything. It also helps you see how the knowledge and skills you build fit into the prevailing trends that are redefining how we live, work, and play. You’ll hear from Cisco executives and other industry leaders about their vision for the future and how they are guiding their organizations toward fulfilling that vision. With the insight you gain, you can make smarter decisions about your own future and how best to help your employer adapt to tomorrow’s changing world.
The John Chambers Keynote Address Moves to Monday Afternoon at 3:30 pm
As the highlight of Cisco Live, the keynote address by Cisco Chairman and CEO John Chambers always draws standing-room-only crowds and generates significant excitement among attendees, not to mention the press and social media. In addition to a recap of how well Cisco delivered on its goals for the year, the address offers a look into how the industry and business climate are evolving – and how Cisco will play a leading role in shaping that evolution.
This year, the John Chambers address moves up to Monday afternoon at 3:30 pm, so be sure to circle the date and be in your seat early for what promises to be a great kickoff address for Cisco Live 2014.
The Technology Keynote, Tuesday, May 20, 10:00 am
Join Robert Lloyd, Cisco’s President of Development and Sales, as he takes the stage Tuesday, 10:00 am, for the Technology keynote address. Mr. Lloyd will deliver an in-depth look at how Cisco technologies are helping customers realize greater efficiency, flexibility, and innovation as the Internet of Everything moves from vision to practical reality.
Technology Trend Keynotes
Throughout the week, the Technology Trend keynotes provide industry- and technology-specific takes on today’s most important trends. You’ll gain greater insight into how specific Cisco solutions address the real-world challenges your organization faces.
Industry Keynote, Wednesday, May 21, 10:00 am
Join Guido Jouret, Cisco’s Vice President and General Manager for Internet of Things Group, along with Doug Davis, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Group at Intel and George Kurian, Vice President of Product Operations for NetApp, as they discuss “The Internet of Everything Ecosystem – Bringing IT and OT Together with the Internet of Things.” The session will explore the business opportunities made possible by the Internet of Things and present examples of companies already benefitting from this exciting market transition.
Closing Keynote with Education Pioneer Salman Kahn, Thursday, May 22, 10:30 am
Sal Khan is the founder of the Khan Academy, a nonprofit with the mission of providing free, high-quality education to “anyone, anywhere” in the world. Join him to close out the week in an inspirational way as he discusses his vision for how online technology can, and should, play an integral role in educating communities across the globe, closing the opportunity gap and providing high-quality education for all.
The Cisco Empowered Woman’s Network
An inclusive tomorrow starts here - Today. Tomorrow. Transformed
Sunday, May 18, 3:00 pm
Last year at Cisco Live saw the debut of the Cisco Empowered Women’s Network — a global community of highly motivated professional women who connect at Cisco Live and throughout the year to exchange thought leadership and grow their careers.
The journey continues at Cisco Live 2014 as women from throughout the global IT community come together to focus on the challenges and opportunities of today, uncover new ways to inspire the empowered woman of tomorrow, and forge the connections that will power their goals and careers.
Make plans to participate in the Cisco EWN on Sunday, May 18, for the second annual Cisco Live forum. You’ll hear from several industry leaders, including Cisco CTSO Padmasree Warrior; Leila Janah, Samasource CEO; Cisco SVP Carlos Dominguez; Cynthia Stoddard, Netapp CIO; Cisco VP Patrice D’Eramo Flack, and other Cisco executives, as well as customer and partner executives.
The four-hour event will feature two keynotes, a number of topical presentations in the TED Talk format, inspiring stories, opportunities to give back and help women and girls on the STEM path, executive speed mentoring, and interactive networking sessions. Find out more
Cisco Enterprise Networks
Discover the Latest Innovations in Enterprise Networking
A new approach to network programmability.
Cisco Enterprise Networks simplifies IT and enables business innovation with an open and programmable approach to networking. At Cisco Live 2014 in San Francisco, visit the Enterprise Networks booth in the Cisco campus to learn how IT can rapidly align network strategies to meet your business’s agility requirements.
See Our Keynote
Wednesday, May 21, at 8:30 a.m., Rob Soderbery, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Enterprise Networking, will deliver “Fast Forward: The Future of IT and the Cisco ONE Solution.”
Enterprise Networks Speaking Sessions
Attend one of our technology tracks or theater presentations to learn about the Enterprise Networks solutions for your biggest business priorities.
View a complete list of Enterprise Networks speaking sessions.
Learn more about our products and solutions and other great opportunities to engage with Enterprise Networks during Cisco Live San Francisco.
Connect with Cisco Services
When you are ready to connect the unconnected, connect with us at the Cisco Services Zone. We will have solutions architects and other experts on hand to help you whiteboard and capture ideas for making the Internet of Everything come to life for your organization.
No matter where you are on your journey, Cisco Services can help you succeed as you:
- Create a cost-optimized, cloud-enabled infrastructure
- Create one-to-one connections with customers anytime
- Access and gain insight from distributed data to speed decisions
- Enable a secure, mobile workforce
- Protect valuable assets and reputation in real time
Experience our live and self-serve demos on cloud, mobility, data analytics, social applications, and security. See how we can help you optimize your IT investments through personalized support, advanced analytics, and automation.
Follow us on Twitter at @CiscoServices.
Bring Your Own Project (BYOP)
We want to hear from you! What network problems keep you up at night? What do you fret over and wish you could fix? What in your network do you wish you could automate? Submit your thoughts and ideas as to what you want to solve and let our engineers come up with a solution! If your idea is selected, you could win a full conference pass to Cisco Live US 2014. Log in to the onePK Community and submit your idea here!
Cisco Marketplace Is Open for Business
Want to make your business even stronger? Customers use Cisco Marketplace to discover new ways to meet business needs with solutions built on Cisco products and architectures. Channel partners find new customers and collaborate with other Cisco partners to extend their business’ reach. It’s easy. Learn more about the Cisco Marketplace at booth number 2128 and online.
Join The Cisco Solution Partner Program
Want to grow your business? The Cisco® Solution Partner Program provides independent software vendors and technology partners with innovative technical, marketing, and sales resources. Integrate with Cisco technologies and connect with channel partners to provide more competitive solutions to customers. Join the program today and watch your business grow. Learn more about the Solution Partner Program at booth number 2128 and online.