Justify Your Trip
The skills you’ll bring back from Cisco Live can help your organization and the bottom line.
The knowledge and skills you gain at Cisco Live ultimately help your employer get more from their investment in networking and communications technology. You’ll come back better prepared to help your company develop market-leading innovations, capitalize on emerging opportunities, and communicate and collaborate more efficiently.
Need a little help convincing your boss that your trip to San Diego is worthwhile? Tell them that the knowledge and skills you’ll bring back from Cisco Live can help your organization do the following:
- Discover innovative ways that networking and communications technology can help you reach new markets and boost revenue from existing customers.
- Understand which solutions are right for your specific challenges, so you can make smarter use of your technology budget.
- Do more with the technologies already in place, to help you stay competitive and keep costs down.
- Build in-house skills at a lower cost than hiring a third-party consultant.
- Up-level the skills and experience of your department with advanced Cisco certifications.
- Anticipate emerging technology and communications trends, so you can plan for any impact on your business.
- Understand how innovative, market-leading companies are using technology to build and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Plug into a worldwide network of knowledgeable professionals who share ideas on how to accomplish more with less and keep costs down without sacrificing innovation.
- Connect with thousands of experts — including hundreds of Cisco engineers plus thousands of the brightest innovators in IT — for guidance and advice on the specific IT challenges your company may be facing.