What is Cisco Live?
Cisco Live is Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference. Featuring Networkers, our premier education and training program, as well as a host of other educational programs for all customer segments. The conference attracts thousands of technical innovators and purchasing decision makers.
What is the World of Solutions Expo?
The World of Solutions Expo is more than the exhibition and interactive learning area of Cisco Live – it is the true heartbeat of the conference. Home to various attendee activities and high-traffic attractions, the World of Solutions consistently ranks among the top reasons why Cisco customers attend Cisco Live. As an exhibitor Cisco partners have the unique opportunity to showcase their products and meet with thousands of technology innovators and loyal Cisco customers.
Why Exhibit At Cisco Live?
Cisco Live is our single largest educational and training event of the year, attracting more than 17,000 IT and communications professionals. Don’t miss your opportunity to engage with this exclusive group of industry leaders who are eager to learn about new technologies from Cisco and trusted Cisco partners. Learn More
Hurry! Exhibit space at Cisco Live is in high demand – don’t miss out on your opportunity to reach
Interact with dedicated Cisco customers
• Cisco Live is the must-attend event for Cisco customers: Record in-person participation with 17,000 (an increase of 34% since 2009), 12,200 customers and partners (a 100% increase from 2009), 3,900 companies and 189,000 online viewers.
• 24% of attendee’s time is spent in the World of Solutions.
Generate new leads and sales opportunities
• 86% of attendees have plans to purchase products exhibited by partner companies at the World of Solutions Expo.
• Over 150,000 leads were collected in the World of Solutions during 2012 conference.
Increase brand awareness
• Cisco Live 365 had more than 189,000 online views and rated the overall event experience a 4.45 (out of 5).
• Exhibitors participate in social media to increase awareness: 35,000 tweets during the event, over 2,646 members in our Cisco Live LinkedIn group, and 11,211 Facebook Fans and growing.