Meet the Expert
Thank you for your interest in the MTE program. The Meet the Engineer Scheduler is now closed. Please visit us for MTE Walk-In Meetings located in the Valencia Ballroom, Level 4. We are open Monday – Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Thursday from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Meet the Expert (MTE) is consistently rated as one of the highest value programs at Cisco Live. MTE meetings give you the opportunity to set the agenda for a 1:1 conversation with a Cisco expert. More than 500 engineers, distinguished engineers, senior development engineers, executives, and Cisco Fellows will be available during your time in Orlando for meetings that are a great complement to your on-site training. Make plans now to schedule a personalized discussion focused on your unique questions and challenges.
Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
Full Conference and IT Management registrants may pre-schedule a Meet the Engineer meeting by logging into the Session Catalog and clicking on “Schedule a 1:1 Meeting”.
Technical Solutions Clinic
The Technical Solutions Clinic is your opportunity to interact with the best and brightest engineers from Cisco’s award-winning Global Technical Assistance Center (TAC) organization. You will receive their perspective on the best strategy to address your concerns and discover possible solutions which you may not have considered. Our engineers are ready to tackle your most pressing challenges. No appointment is required, simply plan to drop by when your schedule allows.
- Application Networking Services / ACI
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)
- Cisco TelePresence
- Cisco Unified Contact Center, UCCE/X
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco Unified Messaging (Unity)/Apps
- Conferencing/ Cisco Unified Meeting Place / Cisco WebEx/ Spark / Open DNS
- Data Center Solutions
- Data Center Switching
- Email and Web Security
- Firepower/Sourcefire NGIPS and FireAMP
- IOS Architecture/ Cisco IOS XR
- LAN Switching
- Multiservice Voice Gateways
- Network Management System
- Prime Collaboration (PCA, PCP
- Routing Protocols
- SAN Technologies
- SD-WAN (IWAN & Viptela)
- Storage Technologies
- Unified Computing Systems / Server Virtualization
- Virtual Private Networking
Beers with Engineers
Join a Cisco expert and your peers for a beer on Wednesday afternoon, just before the Customer Appreciation Event. Engage in casual conversations and get your questions answered on the hot topics addressed in breakout sessions. Beers with Engineers discussions offer a fresh perspective on the issues that everyone is talking about at Cisco Live.