Get your personalized photo from speakers and artists that you will see at Cisco Live.
Looking for a special keepsake from our keynote speakers or artists performing at the Customer Appreciation Event? Each photo is personalized for you to share with co-workers, friends and family.
Click on each photo below to receive your personalized photo.
Enter our Facebook Caption Contest
Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. We just want a few.
Participate in the Cisco Live photo caption contest by providing your most creative caption to our posted photo each Monday — and you could win an OGIO Bolt Backpack (a Cisco Store best seller) with its lifetime guarantee. Weekly winners receive a Cisco mini-fig.
Photos from previous Cisco Live events will be featured. Chime in with your caption, and you could be a winner.
How does it work?
Each Monday from 23 April through 22 May we will post a photo on the Cisco Live Facebook Fan page and ask you and other members of the Cisco Live community to give us a caption. The photo caption with the most “Likes” 48 hours after the photo is posted will be the weekly winner.
Get the Cisco Live spirit early and have some fun with these photos. The more creative your caption, the better. And don’t forget to vote for your favorites!
Four winners will receive mini-figs from the Cisco Store. One grand-prize winner will receive OGIO Bolt Backpack. We will contact each winner with details. If the winners are not attending Cisco Live 2018 in Orlando, their prize will be mailed.
To be eligible to win the Facebook Caption Contest you must live in the United States or be attending Cisco Live US 2018 in Orlando.
Win a photo op with the Guest Keynote Speaker!
Registering for Cisco Live? Excited about being a part of the industry’s top event for IT pros? Don’t keep it to yourself. Share your excitement through Facebook and you could win a photo opportunity with our Guest Keynote Speaker at Cisco Live Orlando.
“Like” our Cisco Live Facebook Fan page and post the comment below using the Facebook widget on the confirmation page or the “My Account” page after registering for Cisco Live 2018 and you’ll be entered to win an opportunity to meet our Guest Keynote Speaker and have your photo taken with the speaker.
I just registered for Cisco Live and entered to win a back stage pass with the Celebrity Guest Keynote Speaker. http://cs.co/2018Win Join me! #CLUS
Make sure to keep the update on your Facebook account and post it publicly to qualify.
Win a backstage pass and meet the band!
(Groupies not included.)
Want to party like a rock star? Here’s your chance. Follow us on Twitter and post the comment below after registering for Cisco Live 2018 and you’ll be entered to win a backstage pass for the Customer Appreciation Event in Orlando. Follow @CiscoLive on Twitter and send this tweet:
I just registered for Cisco Live in Orlando & entered to win a backstage pass & meet the band! http://cs.co/2018CLUS #CLUS #CLUSwin
Write a blog. Win the prize.
Post your blog and let us know. Share a link on Twitter with the #CLUS tag to catch everyone’s attention. You can also send the blog link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to monitor it. We may even promote your blog through our social channels and on our website (think how proud your parents will be!).
We will select our favorite quarterly blog winner who will receive a gift approximately valued at $50.
Good luck, and may the best blogger win.
The SuperPhoto Contest takes place during Cisco Live when you take photos in various locations and then post on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #CLUS hashtag for prizes. Suggested photo targets include: 3D photo booth photo and GIF photo sharing opps in the Social Media Hub, Cisco Live Sign, you’re photo from the Social Impact Zone, or you with Cisco Store swag.
Submit your best photos, videos or GIF’s around #CLUS.
Visit the Social Media Hub located in Hall C, Level 2 for details.
Compete based on your #CLUS Twitter updates with the daily content topics:
- Sunday: Best Pre-Show Content
- Monday: Best Chuck Robbins Keynote insights and content
- Tuesday: Best Technology Keynote & Big Ideas Theater insights and content
- Wednesday: Best World of Solutions & Innovation Showcase insights and content
Daily winner will be announced at 6 pm on Sunday – Tuesday and 4 pm on Wednesday; given the cape to wear that evening and throughout the show. The proud winner will also receive two passes to a suite at the Customer Appreciation Event on Wednesday evening.
Need more information? Visit the Social Media Hub located in Hall C, Level 2 for more information.
The Cisco Live Team Wants to Reward You for Your Reporting Skills.
Do you have a nose for news and a way with words? If so, you have what it takes to be a Cisco Live correspondent – and your tweeting, blogging, captioning, and Facebooking could earn you prizes!
Just before, during, and right after Cisco Live 2018, the #CLUS social media team will be monitoring the social media and online content that attendees share to see who is worthy of being recognized as a Cisco Live Correspondent. We want your observations and insights on the who/what/when/where/why happening at the industry’s best event for tech professionals. Just be sure to include the #CLUS hashtag in everything you post. You don’t need to post on every social media channel – it’s the quality of what you post that matters!
But there’s more at stake than just the respect of your peers. Your crack reporting offers the winner some great freebies for the next Cisco Live including:
- A 4-hour lab or tech session
- An 8-hour lab or tech session
- A Full Conference Pass
Sharing is good – and it can be rewarding. So, sharpen your pencil (or charge up your phone) and get ready to report on your Cisco Live experience.
Best Remote Attendee
Watching the Cisco Live broadcast and engaging in the Cisco Live social media communities? We’ll give a shout out on social at the end of each day to our remote attendee providing the best social updates and engagement. At the end of the week, one of the recognized broadcast attendees will win a Fire HD 8 Tablet!
- Kevin Blackburn @TheRoutingtable – Full Conference Pass 2019
- Rowell Dionicio @rowelldionicio – 8 hour lab or tech session 2018
- Scott McDermott @scottm32768 – Front row seats at 2018 keynotes
Facebook Caption Contest
- Carole Warner Reece
- Christopher Freimann
- Kevin Nanns
- Joe Gonzalez
- Stephanie Farnsworth (Grand Prize)
#CLUS Retweet Pre-event
- #CLUS Simon Bailey Retweet – Abdel-moniem Rezk @MoniemRezk, Michael Percival @mpercival18, Anders M. Jorgensen @andersmarius, Gary Hess @garyhess, Joe Morris @JoeMorris15, Thomas Burns @tburns6, Smiley @doom750, Michael C. Montantez @mcmontantez
- #CLUS Todd Henry Retweet – Ruben A. @RubenA22781408, Lianet Falcon @liaseijo, Scott Palmer @sapalm40, Alberto Frocht @a_frocht, Huntie @huntie99, WLANnik @WLANnik, Jill Hitt @jillifer19, Jeff Frye @zV180Nri, Matthew Witte @Matthewwitty
- #CLUS SuperPhoto – Jerome Tissieres @AboutNetworks
- #CLUS Cape – Ctefan Koctuk @Lightbulb1
- #CLUS Tweetup Retweet – Jason Beshara @JasonBeshara
- #CLUS Trivia – Eric @BotFodder
- Best Remote Attendee – Zoe Rose @5683Monkey
- #CLUS Simon Bailey Retweet – Trevor @tmumandthepips, Eugene Barnes @jumpin69, Nestor Sanchez @hooligannes, Sergio Gaytan @sgaytans, Michael Esp @WY0_Mike, Thomas Burns @tburns, Cesar Ortiz @Cesar7_Ortiz, Kelly Phillips @kel_phillips18
- #CLUS SuperPhoto – Sam Clements @Samuel_Clements
- #CLUS Cape – Matt Ouellette @mattouellette
- #CLUS Todd Henry Retweet
- Best Remote Attendee – Amr Abdulbari @amr_abari
- #CLUS Simon Bailey Trivia – Preston Collins @CollinsPK, Dennis @dfarrell978, Brian Bayliss @bbayliss1021, Mark @NetNinga, Burton Piper @BurtonPiper, Scott Kelly @Ingenierodevoz, Alexander Stoffel @bakermancan12, Tom Ugoretz @tjuges, Craig Lindsey @kc5aug, Kimberly Jones @kjones2020
- #CLUS SuperPhoto – Amanda Coolong @acoolong
- #CLUS Cape – David Samuel @davidsamuelps
- Best Remote Attendee – Nathan Shirey @Know_Tech
- #CLUS Todd Henry Trivia
- #CLUS SuperPhoto – Dennis Burrell @TGIWifiGuy
- #CLUS Cape – Rowell Dionicio @rowelldionicio
- Best Remote Attendee – Isabelle Adato @isabelleadato
- Twitter Sweepstakes Sam Hunt Meet & Greet – Ken Martin @AUKenDog
- #CLUS Trivia – Jared Fernandez @JaredFernandez, Jonathan Rosas @pelejrg, Cory Campny @ChampNetworking
- #CLUS SuperPhoto
- #CLUS Retweet – Tweetup tweet
- Power Hour Cape – Haydn Andrews @TheWLAN
- #CLUS Trivia – Cory Champney @ChampNetworking
- Best Remote Attendee – Evan Mintzer @EvanMintzer
- Facebook Sweepstakes Guest Speaker Meet & Greet – Jared Kelsey
- Ambassador – Dennis Heim @CollabSensei, Rob Boardman @Robb_404, Steve Koctyk @lightbulb1
- David Penaloza @davidsamuelps – 2019 Full Conference Pass
- Eric Stewart @BotFodder – 2019 Eight hour lab or tech session
- Jeff Fry @FryGuy_PA – 2019 Four hour lab or tech session
Blog of the Quarter