World of Solutions
The World of Solutions is the energetic core of Cisco Live, where you’ll have the chance to learn about the latest innovations from Cisco and our partners in one amazing space. Think of it as the place to be when you are not in a session.
Visit the Cisco Campus where you can immerse yourself in Cisco’s solutions, products, services, and technologies by visiting product technology zones. The Cisco Campus will be full of learning opportunities, one-on-one discussions, and interactive activities.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) provides a first-hand look at what it takes to deploy, maintain, and secure the enterprise-class network that runs Cisco Live.
Accelerate your digital transformation in the Partner Villages. The Villages in the World of Solutions bring together Cisco and partner companies that can extend and enhance your investments in key areas. Each Village will feature technology specific content and theaters will provide the opportunity to hear from subject matter experts.
Dive into the DevNet Zone where anyone developing using Cisco technology can get hands-on with every element of the DevNet developer program plus get face-to-face support from the developer teams.
DevNet provides developers with the tools, resources and code needed to build innovative, network-enabled solutions. The zone features theater sessions, panels, workshops, learning labs, demos, classrooms and more.
To thrive in the new world of digital business companies will to innovate at an unprecedented pace. Innovation Showcase sessions, including solutions and services innovations along with best practices, will inspire you throughout your informative and engaging week at Cisco Live.
Meet the Expert
Meet the Expert (MTE) ranks as one of the highest rated programs at Cisco Live. Open to all attendees, MTE meetings give you the opportunity to engage with a Cisco engineer or executive in a 1:1 conversation focused on your unique questions and challenges. More than 500 Cisco engineers and experts will be available during your time in Las Vegas for meetings that are a great complement to your on-site training. Make plans now to schedule a personalized discussion with a Cisco executive, engineer, Cisco Fellow, or senior development engineer. You set the agenda for the conversation.
Topics can include:
- Product and project validation: Are we using the right solutions and technologies to meet our goals, and are we using the best approach?
- Solution design and deployment: What is the best way to capitalize on available technologies?
- Strategy: How does my vision align with what others are doing in the industry?
- Troubleshooting: What solutions or tactics can I use to address a specific problem?
Technical Solutions Clinic
Come visit us at the Technical Solutions Clinic for an opportunity to interact with the best and brightest engineers from our Global TAC organization. You will receive their perspective on the best strategy to address your concerns and discover possible solutions which you may not have considered. Our engineers are ready to tackle your most pressing challenges. No appointment required.
Sessions are delivered by Cisco, customers, and partners, focusing on best practices, performance benchmarks, successful deployments and more.
These 30 minute presentations are interactive and conversational.
Walk-in Self-Paced Labs
Cisco Live’s Walk-in Self-Paced (WISP) Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to:
- Work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business.
- Explore full configurations and new features, so you can make informed recommendations on which solutions are right for your workplace.
- Access the Cisco Digital Learning Solution that includes CCNA and CCNP course material, training videos, hands-on lab exercises, and assessments. Check out the leaderboard and contest with daily prizes
All WISP labs are available on a first come, first served basis.