The Service Provider track will include business and technical sessions to help you increase competitiveness and simplify the way you design, manage and optimize your network infrastructure…and can positively impact the way your customers purchase and deploy services.
Content in the Service Provider track is focused around Mass Scale Networking, IOS XR, Segment Routing, security, telemetry, Ethernet VPN (EVPN), 5G, NFV/NFVI, automation, optical, policy, managed services and SDWAN, and video delivery solutions.
Your network is the foundation for digital transformation. Attend top Service Provider sessions, get hands-on with demos, stop by a content café, and experience all Cisco Live has to offer related to Service Provider.
Must Attend Sessions
Please Note: To attend any of the following sessions they must be scheduled in the Session Catalog.
- Intelligent, Mass-Scale Networking for Secure, Critical Infrastructure
- Using Zero Touch Deployment for Network Operational Simplicity
- Next Generation SP Network Architectures: A Practical Path to Network Transformation
- Deploying Cisco Metro Fabric with Ethernet VPN (EVPN)
Walk-In Self-Paced (WISP) Labs
Cisco Live’s Walk-in Self-Paced (WISP) Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business. All WISP labs are available on a first come, first served basis. Just stop by the WISP area in the World of Solutions.
- MPLS Segment Routing Introduction
- Configure and Implement BGP-EVPN with Segment Routing using IOS-XR
The Content Café offers 30 minute technical sessions, focused on brand new content. These are fast paced introductions to the latest Cisco innovations and technologies.
- Multi-Layer Optimized Service Activation with Zero Tough Provisioning
- Mass Scale Networks: Journey to the Next Generation Architecture and Operating Model