We acknowledge the strong interest of our partner community that are coming to Cisco Live to connect with Cisco and to learn about product launches, program announcements, and insights from Cisco executives.
In order to simplify your experience in preparation of your Cisco Live visit, we have gathered some of the content that is most relevant to those of our partners who participate as Explorers.
Monday, February 6 from 12:00 to 17:30 in The Forum
Join Elisabeth De Dobbeleer, Vice President Cisco EMEA Partners, for the first Partner Day at Cisco Live.
At the Partner Day you will hear from our Senior Executives about our partner strategy and program evolution with advanced consumption models and routes to market.
In four 45-minute sessions, you will learn about:
- How Cisco and our partners can create, sell and win together
- How Cisco is helping partners transitioning to a Managed Services business, while fulfilling the growing demand of an as-a-Service consumption
- How Cisco partners can build a sustainability journey for their customers with services, solutions and programs
- How our partners can take advantage of Cisco APIs with software and programmability disrupting business models across the industry
Please visit the Partner Day page to learn more and find out how to register.Learn More
Partner Auxiliary Session
Map your Course! Recurring Revenue, Profitability, and Business Outcomes
Tuesday, February 7 from 15:00 to 17:00 at the RAI
A connected journey as we guide invited partners to accelerate and increase profitability with recurring revenue, and business outcome-focused selling. During this interactive session our experts will help you map your course and maximize your relationship with Cisco through five key areas:
- Optimize your strategy with Cisco
- Create complementary partnerships
- Prioritize enablement strategically
- Improve efficiencies in ordering
- Measure performance against strategic goals & improve your profitability
- Jose van Dijk, Vice President, Partner Performance and Experience
- Elisabeth de Dobbeleer, Vice President, EMEA Partner Sales
This event is by invitation only, please contact email@example.com for further details.
Cisco Partner Launch Experience
Starting February 6, Cisco Partners will have exclusive access to information about all the launches and news being announced at Cisco Live 2023 Amsterdam.
Visit the Partner Launch Experience site for videos and content tailored specifically to partner needs. You will see the Cisco Live 2023 Amsterdam announcements live on the site on February 6.Visit the Partner Launch Experience
Product or Strategy Overviews
The Product or Strategy Overviews (PSO) listed below are the most relevant to our partner audience.
- PSOMS-1589 Successful Managed Campus in the New Hybrid World
- PSOMS-1330 The Journey into the Next Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOPS)
- PSOMS-1902 Making Hybrid Work... Work: Learn How Managed Services Make it Easier to Optimize the Hybrid Work Environment
- PSOMS-1807 Elevate Your Managed Services Practices with the Fast and Furious High Velocity Managed Services Offers from Cisco
- PSODCN-1799 Supporting Your Organization’s Sustainability Goals: See How Cisco’s Newest Data Center Technologies Can Help Make It Happen
- PSOCLD-1800 Breaking Up with Complexity and Starting a Relationship with Cloud Simplicity: Learn How Cisco Data Center and Cloud Solutions Can Help
- PSOCLD-1801 Managing Multiple Environments with a Single Policy: Securely Expand to Multicloud with One Centralized Solution
- PSOCLD-1804 Getting on Board with Cisco Intersight Cloud Operations Platform: The Autopilot for Hybrid Cloud
Partner Focused Exhibition Areas
Global Partner Sales Engineering Booth
Visit the Global Partner Sales Engineering team to see how listening, learning and rewards are coming together for Partner success. Learn how you can be part of exciting opportunities with Shogun Rewards, Cisco’s Partner Product Pulse and dCloud Demos Reimagined.
You will find us in the World of Solutions, booth #E13.
Partner Managed Services Booth
Learn about the partner managed services market opportunity and the innovative offers that you can take to market. Get to know the resources available to partners, helping you to grow your business and accelerate your success.
You will find us in the World of Solutions, booth #E06.